horoscope

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by vidyasantha12, Dec 18, 2011.

1. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

HI
    foolish question
    i once taken my horoscope and compared to other horoscopes,,,
    in my horoscope the year lastly written is less...ie..written fr 43 age then written subham..in my hus and others more year is written...am now 25 am smtimes worried abt tat....my thinking is wil i die earlier? how i leave my hus ...afraid of death...bcos in my schooldays during 7th std based up on my fingerprints one teacher told ur age of living is less...frm tat age am afraid ..am wried abt horoscope...how to overcome my fear and njoy this life?
    pls tell

2. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

நினைபெதல்லாம் நடந்து விட்டால் தெய்வம் ஏதும் இல்லை
    நடந்ததையே நினைத்து இருந்தால் அமைதி என்றும் இல்லை

3 people like this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

Firstly, not all astrological predictions are 100% correct. It is said that Lord Subramanya who had the ability to forecast the future once predicted some adversity for his father Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva was furious and cursed him that astrological predictions would never be perfectly correct.

You must have seen that no two astrologers ever agree with each other even on one horoscope. Besides, if the time of birth is not absolutely accurate, everything changes. With so many variables, how can one be totally sure that the prediction is going to be right.

Also, that they have not predicted your future beyond 43 years does not imply that you will die then. It can be that they are able to see only that far at this point of time. The future will open up later.

As they say, death is the only 100% statistic in life. We all have to go one day. The amazing part is NO ONE can predict the exact moment when a baby will arrive into this world or when a soul will depart.

None of us can foretell the future precisely. So instead of wasting all your precious "nows" worrying over what will happen tomorrow, you are losing out on the life that is given to you today and what you worry about may never happen.

Remember, every moment you live in fear is a moment of life lost. You have not lived that moment.

So stop thinking of the horoscope and astrologers and get on with living the life which is in your hands NOW to the fullest. Fill in every moment with life. That will be more meaningful.

1 person likes this.
  4. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

thnks sachitananda and sindhu for your reply...ur reply is enough for me to forget the past fear

1 person likes this.