1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hoping God Turns Our Lives Around

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by ChennaiExpress, Apr 22, 2018.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

@ChennaiExpress I can tell only one thing . Staying strong is the only option. Forget about the past and just concentrate on the present without worrying about future.

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  2. Zxcv

Zxcv Silver IL'ite

Very well said! :clap2:

3. Zxcv

Zxcv Silver IL'ite

Dear op,
    You have gone through a lot in life..from a cheating husband, miscarriage to being bullied in childhood. Please don’t let it define you. You can just afresh today. Baby steps..one thing at a time. It’s always hardest to take the first step.
    I know the pain of not having close friends to confide but try other ways to find peace and diversion. Read positive books..because you believe in god..there are lot of mantras that bring positives vibes and confidence. Try developing a hobby which YOU can do yourself say like writing or painiting.
    You have great affection for ur dad and he will be happier when he sees you flourish and meanwhile try taking a break from this regular life even if it’s a weekend. Say to urself that you are not going to think of ur problems for those two days. You will see the difference!
    I sincerely pray that you and your family feel better and your dad will fine..don’t worry. HUGS!

4. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

You're right