1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by EagerForInfo, Feb 21, 2017.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello

I live in the USA. And I need to get some homeopathy medicines which my doctor in India recommended. How do I get them ? He said I can order them online but how do I order them and where do I order them ?

Thank you

2. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

3. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP, I don't know anything about homeopathy medicines or how to order it online.
    But you can do one thing. 1) Someone can send it from India to USA by mail. But you need prescription, bills and your details (https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-send-medicines-to-USA-from-India). 2) request someone travelling to USA to bring it you. They can mail it or give it you. It also needs doctors prescription and details . I have brought many ayurvedic medicines from India by myself. I kept the medicines along with a copy of prescription in my baggage and the original prescription and details with me. I never faced any issue. My relatives also brought medicines the same way and send it to me by US mail. Hope it helps.
    Why dont you ask your doctor about how to order online. May be he knows it better. Is it available in Amazon.com?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. ChivChemi

ChivChemi New IL'ite

We can get some (basic) homeopathy medicine in wholefoods.