1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade natural face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Maddy2087, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Hi WW,

How are you doing . Glad to know that your following all the tips and its helping you out.

I will share a few soon . Have gotten disconnected to so many things as my studies and exam are just on top of me all the time. But i will try to stay in touch with you all as much as possible.

2. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Hello SGBV,

How are you glad to hear from you.

I understand your problem and i am here to help you out.In this thread you will find so many tips and following each one can get tremendously tough. What i suggest you is to take baby steps with respect to going natural. You will be happy and content going all natural as the results are always satisfactory and long lasting .

For Hair :

I suggest you make a concotion of coconut oil + seasame oil + mustard oil in equal propotion . Grate ginger a good amount and bring all the contents to a good boil . Let this cool down . Apply this all over your hair. Leave it overnight and shampoo the next day . Ginger will help you combat the hair fall and oiling would help you control the frizz. Do this thrice a week and in a months time you will surely see slight difference . Keep doing it and let me know. I shall let you know what needs to be done next.

For skin:

Just dont use any soap / face wash on skin. Make a simple mixture of besan+ haldi + neem powder and wash your face only with this . Drink loads of water as this would help flush out all the toxins. For a month just go on a very simple diet containing very less masala and more plants and fruits , you would be surprised how wonderfully the acne would have cleared.

Let me know how you feel

Hope this helps

With Love,
    Maddy

3 people like this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Hi @maddy2087

After reading your reply, I have already started feeling good. Thanks for sharing.
    Will start the work from today, and let you know the results.

1 person likes this.
  4. sabraham

sabraham New IL'ite

Re: Homemade natutral face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Hi Maddy,
    Thank you so much for the recipes and tips. Could you tell me how much Multani Mitti you use in this recipe. Also, I live in the U.S. and have no way to get fresh Neem and Tulsi. Is there anything I could use in their place with the same results?

Thanks,
    Susan

2 people like this.
  5. SreyaReddy

SreyaReddy Junior IL'ite

Thanks, this was helpful.

6. loveangel

loveangel New IL'ite

welcome back maddy friendssmiley long time !! I have started using greengram + masoor dal combination along with curd. My skin looks so supple and soft to touch. Im also going to include vegetable and fruit juices along with workouts. Will keep you all updated

1 person likes this.
  7. Nagapriya1996

Nagapriya1996 New IL'ite

Hi Maddy,
    I just finished doing herbal soap. But I just wanted to know can it clear up my skin? I have lot of pimple marks on my face which make me look disgusting. I used many soaps like
    Margo, cinthol,Yardley,Mysore sandal, liril 2000. But none of them suit my skin. Now I m using camay soap.
    Whenever I wash my face I looks brighter and after a minute it goes dull ( mine is oily skin ). I m looking for the soap that will clear up my skin and give good looking glow. Does this herbal soap give apparent results?
    I have another question to ask. How many days can we use this soap refridgerated from the day of preparation?

8. Nagapriya1996

Nagapriya1996 New IL'ite

Hello Maddy,
    I m sorry to ask you this. I m so tempted to see the results of the herbal soap. Can you send your pics to review the results of it. Thank you. Sorry to disturb you.

9. DeepaliMohite

DeepaliMohite Senior IL'ite

Hi,

How many days it takes to bring changes on the face.

10. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Maddy thanks for sharing ALL the recipes. I will definitely be trying quite a few of them, not sure which ones just yet but will definitely post when I make them. I'd like to share this with all.

I bought an aloe vera plant. I cut a leaf and squeeze the aloe vera gel, add rice powder and use it as an exfoliant (I have recently obtained a Monsia facial cleansing brush) I only use it once a week but My face feels super smooth and clean.