1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Home remedies for improving haemoglobin level?

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by Vini K, Oct 5, 2007.

1. suminanda

suminanda New IL'ite

dear Vini,you make a check-up to see whether you have a thyroid problem.this much fatigue!also drink tender coconut water whenever possible,if available............bye........regards suminanda

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

You can take a piece of jaggery everyday.I t has high content of iron.So does dtes taken along with milk.They say raggi is good.Ragi mix is easily available.Til is good.You can make til urandai.Curry leaves,coriander,pottukadalai,mint leaves are all good.I f you take a cup of fresh orange juice everyday it helps in easy absorption.Beetroot,Brinjal and all greens are helpful.Pomegranates increase the blood count.

3. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sumi,thanks for the concern.I donot think I have thyroid because I had a weight of 52 kgs avg for the last 2.5 yrs and from last october I have been taking contraceptive pills for alleviating PMS.I think that has caused weight gain but I am 54 kgs now but I will still talk to my GP here in London and find out if they will recommend thyroid test for me.What I mean is that widht gain/loss is supposed to be the predominant thyroid symptom,isn't it?One of my friends had the same problem.Thanks again

Best wishes

4. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

Kanaka,thanks so much for the response.I will definitely incorporate these things in my diet although I am following some remedies like raisins ssoaked in water overnight and taken in morning,beetroot juice,etc.

5. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

Shanvy,I am really interested in knowinf the name of that powder.Can you please ask your friend and get the name of that ayurvedic powder?Maybe I can ask my sisters or father to buy and post it to me.

6. preethasiva

preethasiva New IL'ite

hi lathamurali,
    even my kid has the same problem.he is 4yrs old.he gets fever very often.i am giving him good diet only.but still he is not recovering.i am very much worried about him.can u give some ideas to increase his haemoglobin level .
    preetha

7. amuthagopi

amuthagopi New IL'ite

hi
    my sister was also suffered like this during her pregnancy and she was advised to take atleast 8 amlas (nellikai) perday to increase hemoglobin level, after having it for 10 days her level raised to normal. try for it:thumbsup