1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Home Made Food in NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by laksn, Sep 26, 2006.

1. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I am looking for South Indian home made food and roti take out ..in Plainsboro, NJ...If you know anyone please let me know!

Thanks,
    L

2. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear L

If you check in sulekha.com website,you can find more adds from people about home made food.Hope this will help you.

Bye.

3. sainath

sainath New IL'ite

you can contact this number .She is my friend and she makes food for people for the parties.Her name is chitra and she lives in plainsboro

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
  4. gsupraja

gsupraja New IL'ite

hi
    my name is supraja
    i do southindian and north indian food
    if intersted contact me through private messages

Moderator Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

5. nitu21

nitu21 New IL'ite

hi friends,
    I live in pleasant view,piscataway,I can make 20chapathi's,1veg kurma & sambar and other food items at a very reasonable rate that will serve you for 1 full week.
    At your convenience you can pick up at any time on prior order,Rates r very reasonable
    Let me know if u r interested. Please contact me through private messages.
    thank you

Moderator Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

6. shanya123

shanya123 New IL'ite

What's her number?

7. shanya123

shanya123 New IL'ite

How can I get in touch?