1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Home-made anti aging remedies needed.......

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by chetavani50, Dec 12, 2013.

1. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    Till now I had no complaints regarding skin or face but recently I am observing the aging effects on my face like pigmentation, blemishes, black-heads etc. Also I can see grey strands of hair. I have a combination of oily - normal skin and I travel 25 km to my workplace which is a mining area and has much pollution.
    Can anybody please suggest me home remedies for the maintenance of skin and face. My age is 30+ and even my friends these days comment that I am losing the charm on my face. So friends please tell me what to do and how to follow a routine skin care regime. I apply only Lacto-calamine lotion to my face and dab powder . That's all .
    Do I need to go for a facial ? If so can I do it for every three months or six months or yearly ? I had facial last time 4years ago for my sis' marriage. Now I am feeling the need for maintenance of my skin and face. I hold an executive position in a good corporation and so I feel the need for grooming for my dignity and self-respect.Friends please help me.Thanks in advance.

2. sandhyachander

sandhyachander Bronze IL'ite

3. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Thank you sandhya for your reply.
    Any more suggestions????