home appliance stores near aundh

Discussion in 'Pune' started by sjkam, Jan 13, 2012.

1. sjkam

sjkam New IL'ite

i will be moving to Pune in next few months and was doing research on shops for buying appliances like washing m/c, refridgerator,TV etc. Any suggestions on the shops I should definitely visit or avoid? I will be living in Aundh and i am looking to shop the appliances in nearby areas
    Looking forward for recommendations :)

2. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Welcome to Pune. Aundh is a nice area and there would be quite a few shops. Though i'm not very familiar with that part of the city. There's Central mall near University which is not too far from Aundh. I've seen the home appliances section i.e. Vijay sales there. I thought they had good variety and competitive rates. My personal favourite is Croma near Fatima nagar. Its far from Aundh like about 1 hour by public transport but the variety of brands, products is best. There's a really big Big Bazar in the same area and Vishal mega mall if you wanna buy at discounts.
    Hope that helps
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  3. sjkam

sjkam New IL'ite

Thanks Vaidehi for the quick reply. How is Croma in terms of on time delivery and after sales(like product demonstration, installation and warranty period issues)? Also, would you be able to recommend good solid wood furniture stores in Pune? Ekbote is already on my list, but I am looking for other good quality reasonable rate solid wood furniture stores as it may not be possible to get everything done by carpenter(which would take months)

4. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Anytime dear
    The staff at Croma is good for demonstration, installation as well as post sale services so no worries there.
    For wooden furniture again there's Krome right above Croma in the same building. We've bought all our office and living room furniture from there. They have all qualities and prices material from India and imported available and also make custom changes real quick. Also there are offers and discounts available all the time. Its like 2-3 floors of all for home products. We bought a sofa which was originally in jute but we wanted one made with leather and they gave it in 1 week. We also got 6 months warranty for any sewing or repairing required they send people.

1 person likes this.
  5. sjkam

sjkam New IL'ite

Thanks vaidehi...I will check out these places before I start buying :)

6. hemera

hemera New IL'ite

Yes, Croma is good. Don't forget to bargain! Yes they do bargain.

7. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Croma is there in Aundh itself. Near to Parihar Chowk.
    From Parihar Chowk, if you take an auto, it won't cost you more than Rs.20.