holiday in Goa

Discussion in 'Travel' started by drrupa, Dec 20, 2011.

1. drrupa

drrupa Silver IL'ite

hiiiii......goa...i m coming to goa from 1 jan to 4 jan ..please let me know about the water sports.which place i sud see...and .i will be in north goa....tks....

2. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

HI drrupa:

Here is a blog by amihere which should give you an idea about your queries. In the meanwhile, I will try and search for threads (there are many!!) on Goa trips.

Sindhu

3. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Places to See in North Goa.
    <DL><DT>1. Baga Beach:everyone needs to spend a day on baga beach, this beach is clean, friendly and welcoming, you can start at one end of the beach and walk to camdolim beach ( i know i have done it myself, it can take a little while, but there are plenty of little shacks to stop on the way), from baga beach there is plenty of chance to try some extreme sports such as water skiing, paragliding, jet skiing.</DT><DT>2. Calangute everyone needs to go to calangute, plenty of bars and places to eat</DT><DT>3. Anjuna Market anjuna market happens every wednesday, it is def worth a trip, you can pratice your barttering skills with the stall owners. and pick up some real bargin</DT><DT>4. Old Goa also known as velha goa, old goa is def a good place to visit, its nice to walk round and look at all the old buildings</DT></DL>

4. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Goa Tourism Development Corporation | Home

See this above mentioned website....we booked them after reaching Goa....they took us ard....we had water sports also....:)..u can contact them in this number 0832 2424001/ 02/ 03