Hip Hip Hurry!! coming to my home land.

Discussion in 'Return to India' started by Arunarc, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes friends at last I am returning to my home country. Our contract is over abroad and we are asked to come back to India on Promotion. I am returning by end of April. As handing over of work of my DH is going on. Will be staying in Thane where I already have a flat there, only thing is I have to start with the furnishing work.
    Coming to India itself is very exciting whenever I use to read here someone returning to India, I use to feel J J. But now it is my turn to come to my home land for good after 13 years. Just one more year or I would have told like Ram’s vanwas in the forest...:)
    My stay abroad was good. Learnt a lot as it was not transfer for us just within the country but it was from one country to another. I was like an international banjaree. Go to one country settle down and as the work is over pack your baggages and move to another. Every country I stayed had it’s own advantages and disadvantages. But I enjoyed everywhere, had some bad times in some countries, but nothing comes in life so easily and peacefully. These things teach you to be more careful in life.
    The most important thing is now I can spend more time with my son. I will have my own people around. Especially my parents who are always waiting for my arrival. No doubt I was in India last year for nearly 10 months. But there I had a feeling that I have to go back to my DH too. :)
    But now I have some excitement plus a type of feeling will I be able to cope up in India which has changed so much and is running so fast..... Will I be able to run with it???:spin
    Ok Mumbaikars I am landing there very fast and hope I will have a gala time with you all.

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Queeny,

Congrats on your forthcoming schedule to return home...and congrats to your DH on his promotion :biggrin2:. Double sweet na...promotion plus a relocation to home sweet home .

I know, your stay in India last year was like..not here, not there. Not just last year..but from the time, your son went to college you were physically in one place and mentally in another. No more of this ..you are lock stock and barrel in one place.

Yeah every place has its own pro and cons..and we learn to accept them for their own beauty. But as you say nothing like home. You will love all the hustle and bustle and the fast pace...after all its from here that we moved away temporarily.

Wishing you a smooth relocation..and lots of fun.

All the best.
    Bye

1 person likes this.
  3. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Congrats ma'am.

Happy for you........hope there is no baggage issues in airport in this time!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

Cleo,

Wish you all the BEST on your safe return! Happy for you ..:kiss

You ever travel on this side of the world again you do know that you have someone who would extend your arrival with wide arms.

Your stay was infact memorable to all of us with your periodic updates on less-known side of Egypt. You enthralled us with snippets using your fly-on-the-wall writing style. Have a hassle-free relocation and wonderful stay back in India.

Don't get too busy that you forget your old friends, eh? :biggrin2:

1 person likes this.
  5. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hiya Delite

Cheers and happy times are here again for you.

6. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Iam here at IL after ages managed the password by fluke. You would be counting days to be in Mumbai iam sure cos you were stuck with boredom in Egypt.Missing your loving mails. Thought we might meet in London as you said. Right now iam at Spain for sometime.Keep in touch .

1 person likes this.
  7. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Dear

Congrats to you.

Oh by reading your post itself i feel you are very much excited.
    If we plan for vacation itself we will have lot of happiness from day 1.If we plan to return for good no words to tell more than this....
    Happy Living...

1 person likes this.
  8. Bimala

Bimala New IL'ite

Congratulations, may you have a safe and happy return :) I returned to India in 2011 and it has been the best decision I have ever made.

1 person likes this.
  9. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Aruna,
    Am really happy for you.
    I understand what it feels staying away from our country.

Me too in the same line..... soon will be R2I :)

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Aruna dear glad to know that you are coming to India and that too to Mumbai. Welcome to Mumbai. Hope we will be able to meet again