1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Himesh Reshammiya - Singer + Music Directory

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chatter, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Himesh Reshammiya is the first music director to win the Filmfare Award for Best Playback Singer.Despite all the controversies of his nasal singing, his songs are hot selling. Himesh Reshammiya's music is wonderful and his voice has a charm.

I love his latest music and songs. Himesh Reshammiya has raises our hopes for good music :clap

2. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

Himesh Reshammiya - Not in long run

Though Himesh Reshammiya has given recent hits in singing, but he does not seem to be a long term good singer. I feel all songs sung by Himesh Reshammiya have similar music and are same to hear. He could be good music director in future but I dont see him singing much in the future. His voice, style everything seems to be repetitive. I wish Himesh Reshammiya concentrates only on his music.

3. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Himesh Reshamiya Era

Hi Nagma,

I dont think all songs of Himesh Reshammiya sound similar. He has many variations. Currently you see any music channel and you will hear song sung by Himesh Reshammiya. His recent songs in movies like Aksar, Aashique banaya aapne and coming movies like Tom, Dick and Harry with Akshay Kumar's Humko Deewana Kar Gaye have great music with all different vairations. The title song of Humko Deewana kar gaye is good to hear.

I bet this is the Era of Singer cum Music Director Himesh Reshammiya.

4. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

Himesh Reshammiya confusion

Maybe with all recent hits, you can call Himesh Reshammiya's era but still I feel the songs have all similar kind of "ooooooooooo" sound and music. Hearing the first few seconds, you cannot make out which song he will sing and my guess always proves wrong. When I think it is a song from Aashique banaya aapne, it turns out to be Aksar song :?

I dont get so much confused with other music directors and I am not a bad listener :p

5. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Himesh Reshammiya has not directed the music of Humko Deewana kar gaye. He has only done the promotional song of the movie Humko Deewana kar gaye. The promos shown on TV are a hit and the song is a hit. You may not find this song in the movie. The music director of the movie is Anu Malik and hence the controversy. Anu Malik does not want to share his name in the movie with Himesh Reshammiya.

I dont understand why did the director of Humko Deewana kar gaye signed Himesh for the promo song when he had Anu Malik as the movie's music director? Didn't he trust Anu Malik on promo song music?