1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Himalaya's skin products....

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by prashanthi9, Jan 8, 2012.

1. prashanthi9

prashanthi9 New IL'ite

i wanna try some of these prdts as they r natural and herbal....are they really good ? plz gimme reviews on toner, facepack, face wash, face cream...

2. sindhumanoj

sindhumanoj Senior IL'ite

Hi Prashanthi,
    I have been using many of Himalaya's products like their Baby oil for my 9yr old daughter for dry skin.I personally use the Kajal.I prefer this to normal eyetex or eyeliner.I have used their soaps and protein nourishing shampoo,baby powder etc., My experience with their products are good.Also they are not very expensive like Biotque,Shahnaz products.
    Best wishes,
    Sindhu

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Himalaya Products are very good. I have tried the moisturiser and face creams, Very good and no allergic reaction. Their face pack for normal skin and even acne prone skin is effective.

The hair care products are worth the try.

I too would recommned Himalaya products as they are not very costly and since they are herbal, they are safe to use.

4. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi ,

i use their face wash, face pack, kajal, tooth paste and baby soap. they are good. since it is herbal i love them.

5. pretty123

pretty123 Senior IL'ite

i'm using himalaya neem face wash,himalaya instant glow face wash ,himalaya tooth cream (tooth paste) and himalaya shampoo and conditioner all this products are really good and there wont be any side effects at all.i really recommend them