1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hilarious Incidents of the Day - Write in Friends

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Feb 20, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aishu,

Your post reminds me of my post somewheree here it should be about pouring buttermilk in the sink.. he he.....

Adolescence and teens are the most beautiful years of our life. How much we love to be all by ourselves and we never get that freedom and now when we have time to be all by ourselves we look out for those lovely incidents of life.

That is life .. a viscious circle...

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi My Dear Sri,

That was simply fantastic.. splendid performance.......

Claps claps and more claps.......

3. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear mals

so this thread is still alive.................great mals.........Bow

mals,

HAWAII CHAPPALS, oh cho sad, when you lost one chappal...........................

sriniketan,

from tomorrow when i make chappathis, i will definitely think of you,

aishu,

i can imagine, how funny it would have been to drink a lightest coffee
    than a coffee, its milk............

love
    padma

love
    padma

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

This happened a week before....

My son was asking me about my age and I answered him as 40+, then immediately he said 'you are on a meno-pause period and have risk for heart disease after 45, etc.,'

(Thanks to the health book he is reading on a regular basis)

Immediately after his remark, we were all Big LaughBig Laugh...
    Too much knowledge brings these kind of comments or suggestions, whatever it may...

sriniketan

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Ah Padu,

I am so glad you finally read my post. I want all laughing bones not to miss the posts here, not a single one..

Thanks Padu.

6. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals ,

Heres one from me that happened .
    I had a campus recruitment for a BPO and was recruiting guys for a day shift. One of them during the interview told me that he wished to do a night job due to XYZ reasons. Well my friend the Manager HR of the company was seated next to me and sipping tea . She somehow missed what this guy said , so I wanted to bring it to her notice. And there were about 10 guys in the room with me along with this particular candidate. And all so preoccupied I asked her ,"Shalini do you want someone for the night." ? I just didnt realsie how others took my question.It was after a couple of secomds when I heard Shalini laughing and looked up to see this guy totally embarrased when I understood how my question was interpreted. My God I was all:hide:. Till date Shalini and me laugh about it!

Love,
    Devika

7. meera2503

meera2503 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Fun to read many of the incidents... enjoyed it.

Cheers

8. meera2503

meera2503 Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,

A funny incident from my school days,

there was a Biology teacher in our school called Mrs. John,she was very timid looking and puny..but she had a temper which she was famous for.... even then all students used to find a chance to irritate her and she used to give a nasty pinch in the arm when she caught someone playing pranks in the class....

there was a very stout girl in our class"Radha" .....she was a darling of the class... she was a sport and never minded if any one called her Gundu Radha...she would always put a cheerful smile on her face....and continue to do her pranks......one day as usual she was in her best ...not paying attention to Mrs. John biology lecture...talking to another girl....Mrs. John continued to watch her as she taught....hoping that she would stop her chattering.....then John lost her cool came up to the girl and started give her one of her trademark" pinch in the arm "..... but Mrs. John was a petite lady and her small fingers couldn't grip Gundu Radha's fat arm .... she tried and tried but
    her fingers slipped away .....and then she looked up Gundu Radha's huge frame and she saw....Radha was giving her a smile......Mrs. John burst out laughing and went away..

from that day Mrs.John would look at Radha and couldn't help controlling her laughter.... and everyone in the class would giggle......

This incident was so hilarious , I could never forget....

cheers

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

When i came new to Bombay i was travelling in a bus to Worli. At one stop the conductor said kismet wale uttar jao. I was just wondering who are the kismetwale.
    Then only i understood that there was a theatre named Kismet thats why he is saying like that. Also everywhere when i used to BEST buses i used to think these are the best buses did not know that it was the short form.

When we were in school myself and my friend used to study together everyday.
    I was very good in byhearting and fast also. My friend a Gujrathi used to take her time. And after by hearting each question we have to answer. Once when she asked me to answer i was shouting the last line of the next question. She was going through the previous question but that line was not there. Then only she came to know that after finishing the answer for the first question i used to learn the next answer also.

When we were leaving our School everyone was taking autographs from the teaches. As i coudl not buy an autograph book i made a book of my own and gave tomy class teacher first. After writing for everyone she gave all the autographs book to me to distribute. And i saw my book was not there. I was so angry with my teacher that she gave everyone's and since i had not given autograph book she had not gien mine. But when idistributed everyone's book i saw that she had given me also an autograph book. Then i was feeling so high of my teacher.

iyerviji

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Devs,

That was not just funny but naughty too.. It would have been totally embarrasing after you realised what you said!!!

Keep coming in with such lovely incidents of life.