1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hiding "me" Infront Of Life Partner

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Reesha, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

@Amulet ...apart from answer i am impressed with your english & want to take training from u in english. i am googling for meanings. great mam...are u writer or something required more english.
    Please dont screw me in front of my well wishers in this platform. :). all replies are good. more ever i believe one sentence "Not being BAD is not mean GOOD". my husband is not BAd, so that i have to feel blessed. that kind of meaning i cant accept from few replies. but still i welcome their opinions and thanks to all. i will fallow workable solutions.

2. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

Dont underplay your unhappiness in your marriage. Different women have different expectations. Some might be all right if they are in your shoes, some might walk out. I dont have an actual solution to your problem , as its a complex mixture of many issues. I suggest that you and your husband go to a few therapy sessions together to strengthen your relationship , especially in terms of your emotional needs being met. Every person navigates a relationship based on their past experiences and perspective. Maybe for your husband you both are a completely normal couple with no major issues, but you have expectations of romance which are not being met( you are not wrong, neither is your husband if thats not his personality at all, but you are mismatched and somehow you ended up being married with kids and now the only option is to put in a little effort from both sides).

Angela123 likes this.