1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hibiscus Hair Oil Recipe

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by druchita, May 24, 2016.

1. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

As all of us know, Hibiscus is a natural conditioner for hair. And the Oil made from Hibiscus reduces Dandruff and hair loss & Provides thick long black hair.

Here’s the Procedure to make Hibiscus hair Oil at home.

Ingredients required are
    Hibiscus Flowers – 5 (Use fresh flowers or a day old flowers)
    Hibiscus leaves – 3 (Choose thick leaves)
    Coconut Oil – 1 Cup (Use any oil which you apply on hair)
    Tulasi – 3 leaves
    Fenugreek Seeds – few -

Method
    1)Roughly Chop those leaves and flowers into pieces. Then Crush them by using mixer.

2)Now, heat the pan and add this mixture into it. Then add a cup of coconut oil. Stir Well in a low flame.

3)Once Starts boiling, add tulasi leaves and fenugreek seeds. When it pops up, switch off the flame and allow it to cool. Finally Sieve into a glass bottle. Massage this oil on your hair & Scalp, before going to take head bath. Leave it for about 10 minutes. Use this oil once in a Week that will help your hair to shine black and grow as well.

Chenali and Harini73 like this.

2. Chenali

Chenali Senior IL'ite

Thank u druchita for this hair recipi as I need it my hair is so thin and un mangeble

3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

druchita I live in the UK and hibiscus flowers are very difficult to find so I did a bit of "googling" and thought for ladies who are interested in this recipe but who live in the US, Aus, NZ or the UK I would share the following:-
    I found that the hibiscus is in the mallow plant family so I can use hollyhocks. I also found that tulasi leaves are Thai basil so I will be able to use this, fenugreek & coconut oil are readily available. Will make in about a month's time when my hollyhocks are in bloom.