Hi Very Urgent

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Shamili27, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Shamili27

Shamili27 New IL'ite

Hi this is shamili m 27 years old i am married and i hav 1.5 yrs old son. And iam again prgnant now. And we are not ready for this pregnancy . Please help me if any one knows how to abort at home. I have tried papaya, pineapple, cinnomon, etc but no use. Please help me

2. Pavankrishna

Pavankrishna New IL'ite

Hai ,
    TAke more quantities of cinnamon and sesame seeds,papaya also.., the best suggestion go and consult a doctor because self home techniques some times may endanger your life.

and you can get good treatment from any local clinic by saying the age of your pregnancy..

Take care..

3. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Your son is already 1.5 yrs old. it is better to accept this kid rather than aborting. You could have taken precautionary steps before pregnancy.... But please dont abort, it is your baby and you are responsible for that... unless until there are valid reasons, dont go for abortion...

yellowmango, 28neha and Pavankrishna like this.
  4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Are you not ready for a second child ever or just not now?
    If you don't ever want,then it is irresponsible not to take permanent measures.Talk to a doctor.Don't use half baked methods.What if something goes wrong but the baby still lives.See a doctor.

If you don't want now but later.....Then all I can say is that please be considerate to the child.A child is a life...not a bus that you can let this one go and take the next one. Don't turn a baby that you want later into a disposable item.

5. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

See Dear, if you dont want this pregnancy, please go to doc and do the needful. Ensure it is all clear. Please do not use any home tricks.

Lesson Learnt: My Maternal Aunty was not ready for a second kid and she did all home tricks. Inspite of all, my cousin grow up in her tummy to be born with a hole in a heart. He was always a weak kid and end up to leave the world when we were in 10th std, because of the hole in heart. if he had been alive now, he would be 35 now.

Thatz why I am telling, please dont try any home medicine for this.

Also, please use precautionary measures if you are not ready.

God Be with you....

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Rihana likes this.
  6. nithivivek

nithivivek New IL'ite

dear sister,

when u r ready for another kid ur body or other problems may arise whatever happened is fine.ur first kid will be 2.5 when his Jr is born so plz don't abort it's easy to do but hard to accept plz throw the idea of aborting go to doctor check abt ur health...sure there will be way its gift of God so accepting the blessing is good but it depends on ur opinion whatever plz take care of ur health for you and family.
    all the best .

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016