Hi members. This is Subbu. Recently movebd to Munich.Wanted to have friends here

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Subbu786, Oct 29, 2011.

1. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hi Subha... I'm from Chennai and would like to make friends too. Can you please send me a private message with your contact details. I live here with my husband and once he goes to office, i feel too lonely. Would like to meet up with our ppl.

2. subhanataraj

subhanataraj New IL'ite

Hi Mythili,

I do not have access to private message. Where do you stay?

3. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Thanks for your response Subha. I live in ungererstr (near dietlinderstr). How about you?

4. subhanataraj

subhanataraj New IL'ite

I live in Planegg. I think you are in U6 line. There is a bus from Grosshadern(U6) to Planegg. How do you pass time?

5. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

im just sitting bored at home all day... Will cook in the afternoon and start looking at the clock for hubby to come back. At least will have someone to talk then.... otherwise, I become so restless and I start calling all my friends and family members back in Chennai.... :-( u

6. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Just checked the MVV tool and found that there is a train from marienplatz to your place (s6 line).... how do we communicate. This forum helped me in identifying ppl here but not letting us pass on our contact details cos of their restrictions..... :-(

7. subhanataraj

subhanataraj New IL'ite

I have 2 year old kid and she keeps me engaged all the time. There is a park behind the Planegg Station and I take my kid everyday morning 10.30 to 12.00. If you can come to Planegg, you can see me in the park. It is a very quiet park and it will be easy for you to locate me.

8. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

OK. Do you come there all weekdays? Tomorrow, I will be going out and may be, can come over there...

9. subhanataraj

subhanataraj New IL'ite

Tomorrow being a holiday, we have some other plans. I will be coming on all week days. ( If the weather is bad or rainy, I may not come).

10. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Yeah.... even we were out yesterday. I went to KVR day before and thought of dropping by. No problem. With another post or two, I think, I can start sending out personal messages. I will pm you my number then....