Hi Keralites! - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by safa, Oct 28, 2006.

1. femi

femi New IL'ite

hi safa,
    i m femi from calicut,married and well settled with hubby and two beautiful daughters,i just joined today,so i m kind of trying to get to know whts happening here,so as a part of it i m replying to you. :) anyways,have a great day ahead.
    femi

1 person likes this.
  2. jeslicia

jeslicia New IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I'm from Trivandrum, Kerala. For past 8 years I'm in Malaysia. Married & settled here, hav to kids. Nice to see u all. Take care.

3. deepu22

deepu22 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    i'm from palakkad. Now in london. Like ahana, i'm also interested in embroidery and trying out new recipes. I found forum very interesting and informative. Whoever has started this, hs indeed done an excellent work. :clap

Nice to know all of you.

;-)
    Deepu

4. Dhanu_spice

Dhanu_spice New IL'ite

Hi All,
    This is Dhanya from Calicut. Married recently and now settled in US.
    Is there any malayale girls in Seattle?

Keep in touch
    Cheers:thumbsup

5. nandananjali

nandananjali New IL'ite

Hi, to all I am Anjali . I am basically from shornur, Living in Mumbai for past 25 years. Kerala is a wonderful place to be. Every summer vacations I used to spend 2 full month in kerala. Liked the places like MUnnar, vazhachal, Backwater especially on the House Boat.
    The The forums here are wonderful and very informative. Is there any forum on Classical dance do let me know. Currently I am working on a site called Bharatanatyam By Anjali which is an humble attempt to spread the art form. The site focuses on explaining the basic steps in bharatanatyam and giving other theoretical information from time to time.

Thanks to all
    Anjali:wave

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  6. achu

achu Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies ,
    am basically a keralite, but settled in tamilnadu...my hubby is fm trissur n at present - we r at doha -qatar.
    from childhood, kerala is a place where i spend my summer vacations , all my relatives n inlaws r there...luv the naadan food ; greenery ;rain ;back-waters; n beaches -esp., the light house at kannur - luv 2 spend hrs togethr ,2 walk on the pathway watching the waves...n 2 enjoy the cool n salty breeze with few drops of water in'em.....when i write this, i feel nostalgic:tongue
    is there anybdy fm kannur or trissur?:wave

7. nandananjali

nandananjali New IL'ite

Hi Achu ......incidentally even my husband is from trissur. We are settled in pune. Which part of trissur are you from. I am from Cherpu..

8. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Hi to all mallus,
    I am presci (short form for prasanna). I was born in kerala, but I was fully brought in chennai. Now married to trivandrumite who is also settled in chennai since birth. Great opportunity for us all to intereact.
    BYe,
    Presci

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai all new members,
    I am Varloo, from Trivandrum. I extend a warm welcome to you all to this wonderful forum.
    There are many Bharathanatyam dancers among our members, Sudha Narasimhachar, to name one.
    This is a wonderful place for interacting and building up friendship. You must all look up the ILiite Meet-Ups forum in the Our Community section and see how people around the world are meeting up and making the bondage stronger.
    Hope to see you all more in the forum and expectiong your valuable contributions also.

10. achu

achu Bronze IL'ite

hi anjali,
    nice 2 kno about ur strong link :tongue with trissur.......my man is from poonkunnam - tcr.