Hi.........Indian people in Muscut.

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by stanveer15, Jan 12, 2012.

1. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

yes sanjith its a good package. And also its the standard package they give in starting. U might get good appraisals according to ur performance. If ur going to be alone and going to take the family status u ll be get it when family joins after that u might send them back, eventhough they ll be india u have to bring them compulsorily once in two years. Due to visa extension.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

if the package is open for negotiations, you can just try to raise the bar a little increase your basic by a 10% say a 100ro/150 ro..

this is a standard package..all the best.

3. sanjit1981

sanjit1981 New IL'ite

thanks friends pl inform me hw much i can save if i am with family or if i am alone.....thank you very much once again for your help.

4. gaja_lakshmim

gaja_lakshmim Senior IL'ite

I can tell that for sure u can save 600 RO pm which is not possible in India with 6.8L CTC.
    u being single ur water n electricity bill will round up to max 20 RO n not more.
    Some companies sponsor for getting driving license. Check with ur Employer reg this.
    Rest all is fine... but u can still bargain as they might increase some 50 RO to ur basic or increase ur bonus.
    Here most organisation offer u facilities based on ur age n family status ( meaning single/married/with kids).
    I would suggest u better go for accomadation given by ur employer for everything will be taken care by them.
    Hope this would help.

Lakshmi

5. gaja_lakshmim

gaja_lakshmim Senior IL'ite

If u r alone, u can save atleast 600 RO provided other benefits r added to ur monthly compensation ( u can save some from electricity, water bills, mobile allowance)

If u r with family n have kids, ur expense for provisions will go from 100-120RO pm.
    Kids' school expenses - min 50-60RO pm.

So u can try to save 400RO pm

Lakshmi

6. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

just want to know,

1. how much is the minimum performance bonus as per rules? 3 months salary + or less or more.....?
    2. it is yearly once like this or once in a month as some % in salary?

thanks