Hi frns,, am jyothi,moved to irving ,,would be good to know you all!!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by jyothiviswanadh, Feb 17, 2012.

1. jyothiviswanadh

jyothiviswanadh Senior IL'ite

Hi Frnds,

My name is Jyothi.we live in Verandah apartments on Valley Ranch,Irving.
    am a clinical microbiologist and by passion a beautician ,so started up beauty parlour at my home.

Its been 3 months since we moved to Irving, would like to make frnds. I saw few Indians in my apartment but dont know how to go fwd and start a conversation. am really eager to make new frnds.
    anyone from my community or near by who are interested in knowing new people.if possible can meet up so that kids get to know some frns and play,,,
    would really like gathering up with people. being new and the wrong season couldnt get to know anybody,,:(
    hopefuly will meet some frn here...anybody there....:)

With a warm welcome... waiting for your response friends..:)

Cheers,
    Jyothi.

2. Artistry

Artistry New IL'ite

Hi Jyothi,

This is Smita here. I live in Irvine,CA. I saw you started a beauty parlour in Irving thats really great.
    Actually I work with some of the parlour ladies here viz., I do online business in Beauty Products which is really working great., which can really help to build your parlour business. Let me know if you want to know more about this. We can share contact nos. Thanks.

3. jyothiviswanadh

jyothiviswanadh Senior IL'ite

hi smitha,,
    good to know you are in beauty line of business,
    what kind of products do you sale like.. send me the online link,, will surely look out,,:)

thanks,
    Jyothi

4. Snehai

Snehai New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am moving to Irving in this May end, and would like to know if there are any apartments vacant. I can also share the room for a year.
    Thanks in advance.