hi,friends need advice

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by motherland, Dec 31, 2011.

1. motherland

motherland New IL'ite

hi,friends
    i have only finish 2years college in bsc.i coudnt finish the last year.now after 12years raising two kids 12 and 6 i want to start some course in computer.i already know basic, excel.so which is next course should i learn for job purpose?and which other courses do u think i should learn.please help as i just wake up after sleeping12 years.:bonk

2. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Hi friend,

First congrats for your idea of working and learning after 12 years. You can learn DTP course Or web designing courses so that you can do it even from your home...

All the Best...

3. motherland

motherland New IL'ite

thank u shinara for your reply. is there any other courses u recommand me except computer which is useful for me? we had grocery business with partner. but we sold the business and i feel like i lost some where in big ocean.i dont know from where to start and what to start. any way thanks again.

4. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear,

Very sorry for your situation. If you are innovative try some art & craft works. Its easy to do and can make huge profit.
    U can take tutions for school students.

5. mahiramki

mahiramki Gold IL'ite

hi
    its ok, even if you woke up after 12 years.
    its better late than never.....
    so take it easy...
    you can do
    1. beauty course
    2. tailoring
    3. becoz you had a shop earlier you can start one more with option like homedelivery which is popular these days.
    4. tutions is also a good idea.
    you can also contact me for any help.
    mahathi

6. RebeccaAGray85

RebeccaAGray85 New IL'ite

I would suggest taking some graphic design or other computer courses. Computer skills are required for pretty much any profession, and if you have computer skills that separate you from others, you will be more likely to find work.