hi friends,i m rajni from india,i will be shifting in dubai in august.i m a maths tea

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by rajnichhatwal, Apr 23, 2013.

1. rajnichhatwal

rajnichhatwal New IL'ite

Hi friends,I m rajni from india,I will be shifting in Dubai in august.I m a maths teacher here,nd also have knowledge of parlor work.I want to know which profession can earn me more money.I can't open a big parlor there as I will be new,so can I open a small one at home
    Will that work,or should I teach private tution.what fees tutor charge there for primary middle classes.
    Please help me
    Thanx

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Re: hi friends,i m rajni from india,i will be shifting in dubai in august.i m a maths

Welcome to DXB.
    Start the parlour at home and give the advertsiement in gulfnews.com ( free) and Abudhabi dubizzle sites.
    about tution weekly 4 days - you can charge AED 300 / AED 350. Weekly two classes AED 200

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: hi friends,i m rajni from india,i will be shifting in dubai in august.i m a maths

Dear Nijasav Sister,

It is long since we have interacted, by Baba's grace I hope things are fine at your end, :bonk

Thanks, Best wishes...

1 person likes this.
  4. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Nice to see your post, actually i want to share lots of miracles of baba.....Will do soon.

For a long time i was searching the vibuthi and told baba please show that to me soon and went to sleep on 10.4.2013 - wednesday night. I recd this vibuthi during my first preg in Muscat.
    You know i got it on 11th April. I thought it is Kolam powder ( Rangoli powder) and started doing the rangoli also which i do before puja. Halfway thru i realised it is not rangoli powder, it is BABA Vibuthi...
    I was so happy. Till date i could not how my rangoli powder was exchanged by vibuthi...........My full body is vibrating even today...

5. rajnichhatwal

rajnichhatwal New IL'ite

Thanks nijasav for guiding me.one more thing I would like to ask is that the fees u told me to charge is on monthly basis or weekly basis?

6. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Monthly basis dear

7. ManpreetKaur

ManpreetKaur Bronze IL'ite

Dear Rajni,
    Welcome to Dubai.
    You can do tuitions as well as do the parlor work. Just manage between the two.
    In dubai u have so many parlors and setting up one might take investment. SO from home on a small basis u can do it. Tuitions are always iin demand, especially for subjects like maths.
    Initially u might get less num of students but u can offer them concession o group coaching and fethch more students.
    I hope it ll help.
    I saw u r from delhi, me too. Tell me more about u and stay in touch.
    take care
    MAnpreet

8. rajnichhatwal

rajnichhatwal New IL'ite

Hi manpreet
    Thanks a lot for giving me suggestion. M from pitam pura.my husband went to Dubai 3 days before.first he will search a house nd den he'll come to take me nd aarav(my baby).where do u live dere.r u working? V'll surely meet.
    Take care
    Rajni

9. ManpreetKaur

good to hear from u rajni
    I am in Dubai for past 3 years and living with hubby.
    stay in touch. btw my facebook display name is Manpreet Kaur.
    My inlaws were in Rohiini sec 13.
    :)

10. ManpreetKaur

HI Rajni.
    Did not hear from you since long.
    In case u need to know anything, do feel free to contact me.
    I am planning a Coffee meetup of IL friends(both new and old) and will be happy if u wud like to come in august.
    You can go to facebook page of indusladies ............i have just commented on their post/article on food "facts myths". you can see the comment and add me to ur list.
    my display pic is me in yellow.

Else, try sending a PM again.
    Hope to hear from u soon