hey chennaites, just a moment!! I need all your help!!

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by Shanvy, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi friends,

I know all of you are very helpful and resourceful.

We do share all the details with each other. infact recently one of my close relatives had got the address of a mini mandapam only from here, so that is the reach of this forum..

now be sportive and look at this thread where we are asking you to participate in this marathon. there are lot of threads in this forum that have no answers. i know that some of them are reundant, but hey wait a second, what happens if somebody who is looking for the same information lands on that thread and is not having answers.all of us went through this right..so let us put our fingers forward and share the answers you know..i am sure you all can spare a minute to give back a little of the knowledge you gained here.

what should you do ..follow the link for some pointers..
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/155006-answering-marathon-new-year-special.html

This is a request from me as a moderator, if i keep looking and answering old threads, i will not have time for answering new ones, so do pitch in...

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

HAVE STARTED my small piece of help to you on this(Even though me a Bangalorean for 2 years)

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

now that is the spirit brahan. sadly i miss lot of the regular chennaites,like cinduja (who is a new mother) and Rajalakshmi who is not logging in after moving to us. so are brindhaa, and lots more of those active people.. this thread was to call for all their attention..

now i have zeroed you in on your location almost brahan..once a chennaite always one isn't it..

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Chennai Rocks

5. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Great effort shanthi ka.. count me in.. starting right now with the work!!

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

just wanted to mention rekbal, thank you for answering a lot of queries. so have others.. do pitch in more..

7. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

Hi shanvy,

Effort really appreciated ..Kudos :) suggestion - we could pick up the latest unanswered questions and reply thwm :) because ones which are old as 2011 or far, they could have found the answer for the query or the time the query was needed/urgency would have crosses.!
    why dont we pick the ones from 2012.only?

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

suria,

Long time....

the reason for even answering the old ones is to bring the old members, who have not come back and also sometimes, a reply to an old thread could also bring in new discussions and answers to many threads that are not posted by guests...

so do join me in answering any thread from any year..let us remove the unanswered threads from these forums..

9. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

Agreed shan :D Cheers.here i join you along for answering the unanswered ! :D