1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Here's My Story Of Pain...and Every Pain Have A Lesson...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Adu07, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:it is more befitting for non sports person. for an athletes or swimmers has to ignore pain more so as he or she nears to the point of breasting the ribbon. a boxer has to ignore in order to win or lose.! a mother has to bear the pain regardless of her liking while in labour. but no gains without pain. mind is trained to withstand pain in case of terrorist, spies, espionage agents. ask Scotland yard. for James Bond always pain is accompanied by great romance!!!!! et al.it is :thumbsup:
    Regards. God Bless.

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Again it depends on attitude.Some are of lamenting type.They go on talking about the pain and sufferings and it gets exaggerated when it passes from mouth to mouth.
    As for myself I would like to keep silent about my pain and sufferings.
    jayasala 42

Adu07 likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

As a rejoinder to my post #38, the pains of celebs published in media and subscribers pay money and spend time to read and amuse themselves. Here too sharing in a big scale takes place but to no avail!! Pine or repine but let us not welcome and enhance the pain in this pain debate!!!:sconf:

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adu07 "So you choose which pain to live with and which pain to leave behind and move on!"well said .Sharing our thoughts make us feel relaxed.No one expect others to bear the pain but when others pay attention to our talks we have a satisfaction

teenulahari and Adu07 like this.
  5. Adu07

Adu07 Gold IL'ite

I have just tried to share my thoughts which I think if we implement in our life while we are suffering it will be little easier. :)

periamma likes this.
  6. Adu07

Adu07 Gold IL'ite

Yes.. Depends on the perspectives and on also our own selves, how much we are strong enough to cope up with it of our own.

7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I would share two instances of Pain.
    First is the way Damien reacts in Omen 2 after finding the mark '666' on his head and the shocking realisation that it is the sign of Antigod. He runs to the river front and cries out in great agony, 'Why? Why me?'

When Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi developed a cancerous lump on his arm and the doctors wanted to amputate his arm, he said, "There is no need for alarm. The body is itself a disease. Let it have its natural end. Why mutilate it? Simple dressing of the affected part will do."

It is how we take our agonies of life that distinguishes the greatness of a man.

Adu07 likes this.