1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Herbalife

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by samtherock007, Mar 9, 2011.

1. samtherock007

samtherock007 New IL'ite

I have read in some threads that herbalife is costly, it is not good in long term. Well, I have been a bodybuilder and used all the bodybuilding products. Right from Whey protein, creatine, glutamine, Bcaa and what not. But, I look to Herbalife because no.1 they are not like whey protein which costs 3,500 per tub and not suitable for all. And they dont mention how much is necessary for an individual. whereas, herbalife stays 1 scoop for 40 kgs and then you can calculate on your own. Herbalife F1 shake comes for 1,414 that is 15 days supply and Protein comes for 840. so you would required 2 F1's and 1 Protein. that would be 1,414 x 2 + 840 = 2,828 + 840 and you are getting vitamins minerals and essentials fatty acids which is not found in bodybuilding supplements and who knows the bodybuilding supplements are a big scam, all you get is if you not get the correct ones are wheat flour, some added sugars which make them look like real protein. Police also caught people for selling fake proteins. I am not intended to hurt anyone just my review about herbalife products. And they are not like lipo or some surgeries where they are not good for long term.Herbalife products make you a discipline lifestyle. I would say use the products first and then give a review on the products. In my suggestion Herbalife products are safe and good. for any individual. Many have found great results as well as me, my wife and my son who takes dino shake.

2 people like this.

2. syndirya

syndirya Senior IL'ite

Thanks for info!

3. Aparna5

Aparna5 Senior IL'ite

Veerrrrrrrryyyyyyy verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy BAD product.. DONT USE HARBALIFE PRODUCT..

ITS FAKE.. I CAN SAY THIS COZ I ALREADY USED THIS......

boons likes this.
  4. chennaiwoman

chennaiwoman Senior IL'ite

how about amway nutrilite and other products? are they good?

5. goal120

goal120 New IL'ite

thanks for the info

6. stuti

stuti Junior IL'ite

I have user Herballife products my self. Infact my whole family uses them and I find them excellent products.
    Specially for weight loss, the work like a charm.
    Using Helballife shakes and following the prescribes routine , I have lost 2 kg in 1 month which is good because its not like any other product which leaves u starving.
    The shakes are so rich , nutritious and filling that you autoomatically won;t eat junk or munch on junk snacks inbetween the meals...
    And also they are not like some other products which promise drastic weight loss like 5 kg or so in 1 month..Its a slow and gradual processs with Herbal life but they are the worth the try and the cost.

I am not any promotor or member of HerbalLife. I have just use weight loss shakes to shed my post pregnancy weight after 1 year of delivery.

Thanks
    Stuti

1 person likes this.
  7. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

Dear Stuti,

Read ur feeback about herbalife products...actually i also wants to try the product to reduce my post pregnancy weight, but afraid of
    • whether it would have any side effects like others;
    • abnormal weight gain after i stop herbalife;
    • any weaknesses or low BP (as someone wrote).
    Can u pls suggest me, as u r the user of the product and better one to put ur comments on it.

byeee

8. stuti

stuti Junior IL'ite

Hi mikee,

I did not encounter any side effects like low BP etc during my Herballife intake.
    Also I did not had any abnormal weightgain after I stopped. (I stopped 6 months back and I am contant at my weight now). But Yes After I stopped taking HL, I do regular walk/jog for 1/2 hr daily.

But most important think, HL suggested to take the "shakes only" for breakfast and lunch both. I did not follow this from day 1.
    For first 2 weeks . I took the shake for breakfast only to get used to the this and also to sense any weakness and to allow my body to get used to it. After 2 weeks I started Shakes for Breakfast and Lunch. Dinner is always well balanced , usual Indian dinner.

Hope that helps

Stuti

1 person likes this.
  9. shimjamun

shimjamun Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I am also using the product. It is amazing....It works a lot. My entire family is using and we found many changes in us:):):)

I even use outer nutrition :) It is amazin :):):)

If anyone need suggestion or get product in Bangalore, Chennai (Whole TN) can contact me. Private message me with ur number, I will contact and give you the address :):)

Have herbalife product and have a healthy life:):)

Regards
    Rekha S

10. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I too heard abt this product to reduce weight. However, am reluctant to use the product, since i have hypo thyroid problem. Is it advisable to use this product ?