HEMMARAGALA..Santhana Gopala Swamy temple a boon for childless couple.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by rmuramka, Sep 10, 2014.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Dear rmuramka,

Thanks for sharing information about the temple.I felt so much blessed to read your experience.If any people who doesn't know any Southindian language wants to visit the temple,then what should they do? How can they communicate with the surrounding people over there? Can you please provide me any details of it?
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hope we all be blessed very soon ......[/FONT]

2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Dear pihu,
    Language is not a major concern. Once you reach Bangalore, since there is no direct transportation to the temple, you can either visit Mysore and hire a taxi from there, or take a taxi directly from Bangalore. It is in a remote place, but the main archakas (poojaris) in the temple do understand hindi also, also you have few people inside the temple to assist you in and around the temple. So it shouldn't be a major problem. We have seen a lot of non-south Indians when we had visited.
    So, in case you wish to visit, please do go ahead without any concern. I'm sure you will not face any issues, and swamy will rightfully guide you to his temple! Afterall he is the miraculous swamy :)

Good luck for eveyrthing!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

There is also another South Indian temple in Chenna Patna on your way to Mysore. around 60Kms from Bangalore.
    [h=1]Lord Navaneetha Krishna[/h][​IMG] As you proceed to the North Western ramparts of the temple, the next Sannidhi you see is that of the renowned Lord Navaneetha (Thavazrar/ambegal(crawling))Krishna. This Krishna figures in a lot of Purānas. It is believed that Sage Vyasa did the Prathishta of this Vigraham. This lovely, adorable Krishna Vigraham depicts Him in a crawling pose, holding his favourite butter in his right hand. It appears as if Lord Krishna is crawling towards you to invoke the maternalinstincts within you, compelling you to spontaneously shower your love on him. His face is like Poorna Chandra Bimbam, his doe-like eyes are very attractive and the curly locks of his hair are a sight to behold. This Neela Megha Shayma is crawling on a Garuda Peetam. He is adorned with a lot of jewels like amulets, chains, necklaces and anklets. He flaunts his Pulinagam (Tiger Claws dollar) as if to show off his prowess while the priests make sure he wears it to avoid Kan Dristi Dosham from his many devotees ogling at his boundless beauty! While drinking in this lovely sight, you may think you heard the jingling of bells from the cord he wears around his waist and the gorgeous anklets adorning his tender ankles, as he crawls closer to your heart!!
    His beauty inspired Purandara dasa to compose the popular krithi “Jagadoddharana Adisidalu Yashoda” when he visited this sannidhi.
    The delicious Navaneetham he is holding in his right hand is no ordinary butter but Gnyanam (self realization) shaped like a butter ball. Parandhāman is willing to share this precious treat with you, if only you ask him for it, with a true mind.
    Another boon that this God is famous for granting is the gift of children to those who need it. The loads of silver and wooden cradles in the Sannidhi offered by people desirous of begetting offspring stand testimony to this fact.
    Navaneetha Abhishekam ( Vennai kaappu) is the popular prayer.
    We saw many young girls with their 5 month old children visiting the temple for Thanks giving.
    Wish you all the best.
    Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.
  4. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaya,
    Yes..I have had the opportunity to visit Ambegal Krishna also on the same day!! It was indeed a divine experience!!

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Muramka dear I have nominated your post

6. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji,
    Thanks a lot for the nomination :hatsoff.

Shilpa

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rmuramka,

I must sincerely thank Vijima for nominating this to FP of the month which brought me here to read your post. Congratulations!

You have very beautifully and clearly narrated your experience at the Hemmaragala temple. I would not have known such temples existed in our and especially in my State of Karnataka. Ofcourse, there are many things about Karnataka that I don't know and this being one of them! As I read your post, there was a longing within me to visit this temple. I wonder if that will ever come true. But then, I can satisfy my wish by reading your account of it! I sincerely wish that your wishes will come true very soon!

I was also very impressed to read about the pujari and his wife and the fact that the temple has no hundis! Now such things are rare in today's world. Thanks for bringing this to us. I am sure there are many who would love to visit this temple and will thank you for this info.

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  8. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Kamla Ji.
    As I mentioned, the pleasure was all mine. I had the chance of revisiting the divine experience I have had by relating it to all my fellow ILites here.

May the lord shower his blessings on all of us!!

Shilpa

9. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD Shilpa,

It is amazing that the temple is 1800 years old!

How any one can explain the cure of the blood cancer of Shri. Raghavan and the dedication and devotion of his wife except the miraculous blessing of Lord Santana Gopala.

Surely, this temple will be one of my priorities during my next visit to Mysore, whenever it happens!

I enjoyed reading the detailed post. I am sure all other IL Sisters also would have liked this post.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Prema Pradhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Master who grants abundant love to his devotees- hence- known as Prema Sai.

1 person likes this.
  10. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot ma. I am glad you finally got to read this. I wanted to specifically ask you to take time out and read this..since I had mentioned to you in my post in the other thread (Pryaing Shiridi Sai BABA for child)..about my visit.friendssmiley

1 person likes this.