1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Helpless And Disturbing Relatives

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Badrinar, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Badrinar

Badrinar New IL'ite

hi all,I am new to this forum and need help how to overcome this problem.i stay in apartment in mumbai.my relatives need not visit me even if I die and they never attend any of our functions.but they constantly enquire about us from our Neighbour by phone.if my relatives are good they can contact us directly.why through Neighbour.how can we stop this.we have already informed the meighbour but she is still doing the same by telling our family matters.experts suggest some solution for this.thanks

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017

2. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

Don't share your family matters with neighbors. They've proved they can't be trusted

sindmani and guesshoo like this.
  3. WorriesTooMuch

WorriesTooMuch Silver IL'ite

Both your neighbour and your relatives seem like gossip lovers. Cut them both off from your lives. Why is your neighbour getting to know your household stuff anyway? Do you have a maid in common or something? Or do they keep coming to your house and sitting down and observing things?

Just be cordial to the neighbour, but don't let them come into your house. Just talk to them at the door and say bye. As for your relatives, ignore their attempts. Just feel sad for people who have so little to do in their life that they are having to call random people for entertainment. How sad and pathetic their lives must be!

sindmani, guesshoo and NeetaR like this.
  4. Badrinar

Badrinar New IL'ite

Thanks for your kind reply.we don't share any personal experience to Neighbours but they keep watching us when we go down and inform that to my relatives.when my friends or my children's come also they inform.yes,they are gossip lovers.even we tried selling our flat,but they talk to the Brokers we engage.so we are in a great distress.

5. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

Ignore.... Nothing else to do.... Just act u dont care... make sure they dont get any news from u other than seeing u ppl going out.
    Y worry if these are not going to effect ur happiness... Live ur life . U try to engage urself.in fun things so that u dont bother these messy thngs

sindmani likes this.
  6. WorriesTooMuch

WorriesTooMuch Silver IL'ite

Your neighbour seems to have serious spying problem. Leave that be for now. Are you seriously looking to sell your flat? One thing you can do is put it up online, cutting out the broker part. Make sure you take very good pictures of the flat and make it look attractive to buyer.

Another would be to inform the broker on the phone that you have a neighbour who will try to interfere. Most brokers know how to deal well with crazy people like this. Their commission lies on their selling the house, so they can handle it.

sindmani and NeetaR like this.
  7. Badrinar

Badrinar New IL'ite

Thanks for the comments.we advertised it online .neighbours and relatives call that number and bargain at very Low price.we can find them from their voice.Brokers run away from this as they don't want to interfere.moreover they ask Brokers also to sell below market value.we r not interested in that.my relative is very rich.he has money in his full cupboard.i think he through that to those people

sindmani likes this.
  8. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Try to get out of the environment. Temporarily can you move somewhere and rent out your apartment?
    Anyways why are your neighbors and relatives very interested in bringing you down? This doesn't seem normal.

sindmani and guesshoo like this.
  9. Badrinar

Badrinar New IL'ite

Just because of jealous

10. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

It does not seem normal that they take time and spend energy to talk the brokers out of the deal. Its even a bit strange that your relatives are also of this type. Its weird to see so many jealous personalities !

guesshoo likes this.