Help To Make Project Report For Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Pratts, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Pratts

Pratts Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I enrolled at Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning(scdl).As I am nearing to completion, I have few queries regarding the project report. Pls help me clarify the queries below :

1. How exactly a project report is to be made?Are we supposed to perform research in any corporate office/university/research center in order to make a report or create our own report incorporating what have we studied?
    2. I previously worked in a company and performed several techniques for training the associates.Can I take it as base and include my own data in order to make a report?
    3. When do I need to get a "No Objection Certificate'? Is that when I actually perform a research or even with my previous employer?
    4. How can i get a sample report?

Thanks.

2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Pratts, most institutes have very specific program requirements. I think your queries will be best answered by a lecturer/administrative staff at SCDL. You could try searching for online forums frequented by other distance learning students to get more insight into the exact requirements. You can also post your query in the specific neighborhood forum here on IL.