Help required to manage weight loss!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Banasree, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Banasree

Banasree New IL'ite

hi ladies,
    i need your expert advice. i need help from you about choosing gym or buying excercise equipment for home or join some yoga classes. actually after marriage i have put on a bit. but after shifting to abu dhabi i have gain soo much that in 2 month i have gained 6 kgs. now i am unable to manage my weight. i am not taking very oily food.we took food out side once in a week. i generally cook in my home with little pieces and little oil. i didn't take rice/roti every day. still i am gaining. cn any body suggest me what will work for me? if i will join any gym(again gym is costly/ and i need a ladies gym near my home- i am staying in hamdan street behind marks and spencer) or i will buy any excercise equipment? if you suggest for excercise equipment what will bethe best for weight loose??
    actaully i am working in a office. so after coming from office it's difficult to manage time for gym also....
    please friends.....help me out...i am feeling helpless.... :(:(:([​IMG]

2. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

Hello Banusree,

You can look in the Keep fit and maintain shape forum in IL
    U will get loads of info there ..

Haya

3. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

@ banasree.. why dont you try Flex Fitness (its a bit close to your house), right next to Foodlands. I used to go to that gym and i loved it there. they are affordable, good ambience and the staff is also very friendly. and the people that come there are also nice; i made some great friends there and that motivated me to keep going to work out everyday.

initially it will be difficult- now that the weather is good, why dont you try walking for like 20 mins. i used to do that. I initially walked around for 20 mins, increased it to 30 mins and when i was confident that my body had gained some stamina i enrolled in a gym. since you are paying for it, i thot i will use it when my body is ready.

i didnt lose any weight for two months but i didnt gain neither.

after that when i started making modifications to my diet, along with the work out- i began losing weight and inches. i lost about 4 kilos and 4 inches. along with the weight loss, working out kept my spirits high and i was always motivated.

some feel shelling money for a gym is unneccesary- but trust me that is one of the best investments you can do for yourself.

alonbg with flex, i have heard life line gym is also pretty good :)

4. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Please check out this thread for more info on weightloss. Kavisuresh diet chart seems to be useful.

1 person likes this.
  5. trijamr

trijamr Junior IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  6. Banasree

Banasree New IL'ite

hi...every one....thank you for your guidance..can you tell something about diet..............i dn't know much about the correct diet...

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012