Help Regarding Shirdi Sai Vratam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by pinky2cute, May 11, 2018.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Hi all,
    I had been a lot through worst times since past 1year with back to back losses and disheartening and traumatising situations. To get mental peace, and to seek answers for my prayers, i started 9thursdays saibaba vratam as I really believe in shirdi saibaba a lot.
    Now, it was my last thursday yesterday and I was supposed to do udyapanam but there was dust storm and rain so couldn't go to temple.

I did pooja in my room.

Anybody guide me if I can do udyapanam on next thursday or shall I do it tomorrow i.e. go to sai temple on saturday?
    Is there rule to do it only on thursdays?

2. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Hi Pinky - You may go to the temple next Thursday
    if your problems are too much, If you are not doing already, please keep chanting any Sai Naam like Sairam, Omsai Shree Sai Jai Jai Sai throughout the day.
    Am suggesting this based on my experience, I had lots of mental pressure last few years, the naam Japam helped me balancing my thoughts and got me through the troubled times.

shravs3 and messedup like this.
  3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

As per the tradition we need to go to temple on Thursday . But our mind to do the pooja is more important than any thing. So u can also go on Saturday. U can feed few poor people since u r keeping sai vratham.

shravs3 likes this.
  4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @pinky2cute ,

How are you? Hope you and your family are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

You are so blessed to complete the 9 week Vratam successfully. It is Baba who wanted that you complete the Pooja at home. Of course, in my opinion " Udyapanam" can be done on next Thursday preferably or any other day and do not forget, whatever you do, it is Baba who makes you do that.

May Baba bless you with happiness and prosperity in life.

Om Sai Ram.

sindmani and shravs3 like this.