1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Jun 13, 2018.

1. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

file a complaint for your lost passport first and get a new one soon..that should be the first improtant thing you should be doing tell him to wait till you get your pasport and go together ..you get some time to sped with your family too..forget your inlaws and have fun with your parents..

Sunshine04 and BhumiBabe like this.
  2. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

First find out your passport. Do accompany your family to India so that you too can have some good time with your parents and relatives. Particularly you should be there to take care of your younger kid as others may not be able to manage the baby in your absence.

3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

But why should he take the baby without me ? He can leave him here right ? The whole thing seems fishy. He didn’t even care abt me on c section bed or about baby’s first birthday (I had to fight with him to take kids to temple on that day) now he’s acting like we’re going for baby’s second birthday. I just don’t get it.

Anyways he is taking one day passport today. In a way I feel better but the suspense is killing me about why this trip is sooo important to him.
    I still remember the first time I went which was years agooo.

Their House is full of servants and they show me how to wash trash cans and how to sweep the house. The way they talk is aweful. They would complain
    Every time I fed my daughter who was a baby at the time saying all I do is skip house chores and feed my baby food all day who was 13 months old then.

Anyways wish me luck. !!! I wish there was a spy camera I could wear and if someone gives me a hard time someone could come to rescue me.

Thank u for all ur awesome replies.

4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I am here in Hyd. A little bit more to go for the trip to be over ....My husband’s brother bought a 38 lakhs flat in Hyderabad it seems. But he cancelled out. So you know what my husband now is buying that flat. He told me out of the blue that he signed the registration papers yesterday. We have been here just for 2 weeks. We just saw the flat (apt) assuming it’s his brothers flat. But out of the blue I here this news all his family keeps supporting him saying he made a good decision that we can’t buy one later as prices are sky rocketing. I don’t know how to interpret this. My initial reaction is I have steam coming out of my ears. (Even though I did have thoughts about buying a flat in India so I wouldn’t need to stay at in laws place but something about this whole situation isn’t right ) please tell me ur thoughts.

5. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Is this the purpose of this visit ? To buy this flat ? I don’t know. I can’t get any info from my husband. I was right. My daughter ran a fever the day we landed in India. No one cared. Did he book this flight to India so he can buy this apartment. ?

6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

If the house is in his name,there is no reason to worry.
    You both seem to have very little trust in each other.

shravs3, Sunshine04 and GeetaKashyap like this.
  8. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Whose name is the flat ??. If it's in your husband's name , be happy. Good investment

shravs3 likes this.