1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me resolve the problem with my husband..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ushavenkatesh, Oct 14, 2010.

1. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Hi there!
    From what you say about his behavior, there is more than what leads the eye. If he is gone days at a time, obviously he is staying somewhere be it a hotel or a close friend's place. If I were you, I would try to find out where he is staying. There is no harm in letting your friends and family know about his behavior. As women, out of shame and hurt we try to protect our parents and friends and all along we suffer in silence. Don't forget about taking care of yourself and your kids.
    Are you financially stable? If he walks out the next time, let him know you are not letting him just come back and carry on with this child like behavior. I would even change the locks if he leaves the next time. Stand up for what is right.
    Are there any of his friends that you are close with who you can ask?
    Hope there is some conclusion as to his whereabouts.

Thanks,
    Oopall.

2. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Firstly, stop calling and begging him. Where is your self-respect, girl? You yourself mentioned, he likes you bend down and not answer back. You are satisfying his pervert whims and giving him exactly what he wants. IGNORE his behavior. When he goes out, dont even bother calling him. BTW, did you talk to your parents or in laws about this behavior of his??

Second and most important, find out where he is going and what he is doing. There are many ways to find it. You can call up his friends/acquaintances or ask his office colleagues. Also check his bank and credit card accounts. Probably he is staying smug in a hotel. His credit card or bank transacitons will give you an idea where he is staying.

Third, dont take this lying down. Tell him firmly that you will not take such treatment from him. If he goes out again, tell him again after he comes back. He cannot stay out of the house forever, right? This will send the message across that you are serious and will not tolerate such BS.

-Lakshmi