1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me resolve the problem with my husband..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ushavenkatesh, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Dont call, Let him come back on his own.

2. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Toughen up dear,..don't call.Just spend time with your kids and keep your mind occupied.
    You have no idea where he goes?

3. magicstick

magicstick Junior IL'ite

Dear - i wud like to suggest first check on him where he vanishes for 5-6 days or weeks and ignore any contact with you!! Hw can he leave u n kids like this for days or weeks!!

First trace this and then go for any kind of action or reaction as it matters a lot... since u do not hv inlaws, u need to be more cautious and patient in dealing with this critical matter.

4. ushavenkatesh

ushavenkatesh New IL'ite

I dont have any idea where he goes... I keeep callling him caling him-- almost 100 times.... but no reply..

It is really tough.. My position i cant leave my little kids also and need to take care of them..

Life has become miserable... i love hima lot and i feel he is misusing this..

I was not sharing this with anyone and i had to face health problems due to stress.

5. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

Do not call, you have kids and its not only yours but its his responsibility too to take care of them. When he leaves you clueless just keep yourself aloof from him.

He would start wondering whats gone wrong and why is she not calling.

Its such a foolish behaviour of your husband escaping just because he is not getting what he expects.

Be tough, dont blind yourself in the name of love.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  6. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Usha , Doesn't this ring an alarm to you?In my opinion, this does not look like some phsycological game but he just needs a reason to get out of the house and stay in the place where he is now.Even if he is angry with you , he would care for the kids atleast right?I would say find out where he goes first and then act accordingly.

7. RainLady

RainLady Senior IL'ite

You only encouraging the behavior of your husband. How are you going to let him know that your don't like this behavior because when you speak he will leave and you are keep on call him, so he know you cannot live without him. If you want him to understand either you have to tell him or you have to make him understand in other way like not calling and carry on with your work.

8. SDN

SDN New IL'ite

Dear Usha,

First of all don't lose your cofidence, be brave to face it. i think if you try handling the situation in diffrent ways it might get resolved.

I agree with other comments here, i think you should first make him realize that even if he is out you can manage. try not calling anymore this time and wait until he comes back.

I dont know if its feasable to you but you can ask any of your close friends to follow him when he leaves home.

9. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Dear Usha,

Im so sorry for your husband's cruel behaviour.
    First please find out where does he go. Ask your brothers or friends to trace where is he going. Or hire a spy or watever. From there decide on your next step.

Be strong.

10. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Usha,

What your man does is an act of blackmailing ! "if you dare to disagree with me, I will leave the house" this is the essence of the black mail. He is the blackmailer and you are the victim.

Where does he go and stay for 5 or 6 days ? Does he have his relatives house in the same town ? At least , do you know his whereabouts during these few days of his absence from your house ?