1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

HELP ME! Married on h4 and facing problem.Need help from GC holders who was on H4

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by sonakshi123, Feb 13, 2012.

1. sonakshi123

sonakshi123 New IL'ite

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> I am married for 2 year and on H4. I recently came back to India and I am living with my parents due to my husband, who has a habit of pulling my hair and slapping me and everyone came to know about his behavior just after 1 year of marriage. i am not speaking with my husband and even my in-laws don't know what to do, he doesn't listens to them. Now i am planning to pursue my MBA from India and I am turning 30. We are waiting what reply they will give us. Now i regret, that i should have came back a bit early to India, just after 8 to 6 month of marriage. I need suggestion if we come into terms with him, and I go back to US after MBA. At which stage of GC process, my document and signature would be needed, as his I-140 is approved and PD is oct 2010 under EB2. What is waiting time for PD to get current. I want to be aware when H4 holder document are needed for me to get EAD. During labour cert and I-140 submission of my husbands, none of my document and signature was needed.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

One thing I am not sure about your posting. Are you willing to go back to your abusive husband for green card? Please be careful.
    Good luck!!!!

3. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

I agree with CL.
    Priority dates of Eb2 was jan 2010 few days back. And eb2 is moving so fast now. Soon oct 2010 will become current. You can check some immigration forums in Internet