1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

help me...give suggestion..

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by anveetha, Feb 1, 2012.

1. anveetha

anveetha New IL'ite

Hi everyone...i need your suggestion urgently...
    i'm giving my details.
    i am 4.9' height(short) & thin..i look like small girl because of my short forehead... dusky Indian color..
    On 6th is my cousin marriage occasion.i need to be wear saree for Marriage & Reception because my parents are planning for My marriage this year.
    marriage event will be in the morning & reception in the evening time.i have one baby pink fancy saree, is it suits for marriage (Day) occasion?

i thought that Pattu saree generally looks official for marriage.but
    i'm getting confused that Pattu saree is suits me or not for marriage event? or else is there any need to go for fancy saree or netted saree or any other?

i have one baby pink fancy saree with white color shining patch work, is it suits for marriage (Day) occasion or reception (evening party)occasion?

& give some tips for saree selection....

What type of hair style suits me..whether hair tie towards back decorating with jada billa ,Papita billa& wearing some flowers... is it suits me or not? or whether i need to go for just leaving hair?how to make up..etc....

GIVE MORE SUGGESTIONS & tips PLEASE its urgent ........

2. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

ur from Hyd... even am frm hyd Nic to meet u here in IL..AS per my veiw ... Pattu sareee will suit you dat would be very fine for the marg and the pink saree which u r talking about if it is lik a party wear prefer that for recpetion in the evening that will look gud.

and for Marg dont keep loose hair tie your hair bit loose and put ( jaada the long one) this looks gud for sarres from back side .. i ll post a image for u and put long flowers white and orange (kankamralu) it luks too gud with Vadyanam and with long chian and a nackalce on top and ear rings should be bit big so dat you would be higlted there and in telgu it is called as champaswaralu and matilu.. no idea wat they call in english.. this are sumhting in my idea which i wored for my engagement...dont over mack up it luks odd

and for recption keep your hair open and were sumthing fancy saree which suits ur color or u can eitehr go for the Neted saree... 188269_199383086758528_100000605151255_631490_206057_n.jpg

3. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Yes even I think you try to go traditional for the wedding, and wear party wear for the reception. Or if you do not like the traditional look, you can wear another party wear for wedding as well. Also look for nice color combinations. :)

4. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Nowadays even brides are opting for designer sarees for their weddings. As there is no compulsion to wear pattu saree, I would suggest you to go for a fancy saree as you would have much more options to experiment with. With heavy pattu sarees, you frame will even seem smaller.

As you are of a dusky complexion, avoid going for very bright and light color sarees.

Regardin the hair, how long is your hair? Is it wavy or straight? If you hair is straight, you can experiment with various styles and see what suits you best. It is is wavy, then avoid leaving it open as it might turn frizzy if you have a bad hair day.