help me finding a good school in panchkula

Discussion in 'Punjab & Haryana' started by jyotsnasharma, Jul 4, 2014.

1. jyotsnasharma

jyotsnasharma New IL'ite

hi everyone
    my son is 25 months old nd currently we are in uk and next month we are going back to india and we are going to stay in panchkula .
    I am very confused for the schooling of my kid please suggest me should I send my kid in playschool or directly to school because we are going india in the mid of the session . nd please suggest me some good playschools in panchkula. waiting for the suggestions

2. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

hi jyotsana!
    panchkula has some good play schools, one of friends daughter goes to eurokids in sector 9 ( not sure abt sector ) , i have heard , shamrock , kidzee, mothers pride etc are also good.
    one of my friends, son got admission in YPS , last dec, he was 26 months i think. many people directly send kids to proper school instead of play school, i know atleast three who did so, one in yps, one in shivalik chandigarh and one in aps , chandimandir.
    you can visit the schools , see what they offer and then decide.

3. jyotsnasharma

jyotsnasharma New IL'ite

Hi cute monster Thanks dear for ur reply . Dear do u have any idea of first step nursery in pkl sector 7 and British school panchkula. Regards jyotsna