1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find the name/characters/author of this novel?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Gayathri47, Oct 7, 2010.

1. sujavinay

sujavinay Senior IL'ite

Re: Looking for RC Novel Name

hi ladies, there are a number of RC Novels similar to mills and boons stories. the storyline and each scene is strikingly the same. i read two mills and boons like that. looking for more.
    two examples

sorgathile mudivanadhu is similar to An unwilling desire by Carole Mortimer.
    Even mayangugiral oru madhu is similar to another mills and boons novel Wanting - by Penny Jordan.
    pl share if u have had such experiences with RC novels.

2. gayathria

gayathria New IL'ite

hai folks,

i need ur help to find a novel that i missed, i dnt knw the title but hero's name is manush nandhan, heroin might be anu i think, i cld remember a little bit story, it starts lk, heroine cmes back to her native to see her father who is ill, there she meets her hubby manu, and she is shocked to see him as they got separated long ago, actually they both loved each other but their marriage occured as arranged, so both didnt propose each other, this heroine mistook him as he married her in some compulsion and so she leaves him, he avoided her bcoz he felt that she is so young for marriage life and he thought to wait until she get matured, when she comes back to her native, some romance begins...... small egos and fights, finally both realizes their love and gets together.....

pls let me knw the title dudes
    !!!!!

3. devi1234

devi1234 New IL'ite

Re: Vidya subramanian fans

The novel name is manathin varthai puriyadho

4. Archana22

Archana22 New IL'ite

Hi friends!!
    I'm searching 4 a novel 4 many yrs..i dont remember either the author r novel name only story...long post alert
    Heroine :Kanchanamala
    Hero: Mugilan

The hero Mugilan will be the heroine Mala's friend Sudha's periamma's son..both hero n heroine will love each other but d heroine will reject his proposal bcoz of the heroine's past (where her Chithi will give her drugs n force her 2 marry an old guy n d heroine will escape from them somehow n will confess everything 2 her friend Sudha )

Sudha who loves d heroine like her sister will hide her past n make her marry d hero telling heroine that the hero knws everything..

Meanwhile sudha will get married 2 a marine engineer n leave d place..the hero will find d truth n will think d heroine cheated him n hate her n avoid her.. the heroine will be pregnant n no one will take care of her.. at last hero's cousin n heroine's friend sudha who knws the whole truth will come n clear all the probs after d heroine's delivery...
    This was such an emotional read and it brought tears in my eyes!!!till now i have been searching for years...if anyone can help me find i will be so grateful!!!
    Thanks in Advance :)

5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

This is RC novel, forgot the name

Heroine is Suchitha/susitha Hero Sathyakar..

Heroine is very rich and her dad want to work in hero's company without showing her identity..
    Meantime Heroin and hero will fell for each other, but once hero comes to know abt heroine background, fight will start, later they will unite

6. Madhubala04

Madhubala04 New IL'ite

Heroine a police officer named arunthathi but will b residing in heros home in disguise. Hero also a police officer can you guess the name of the novel

7. UmaSmaheswari

UmaSmaheswari Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Im new here....hello to everybody.
    I want to know the name and author of the novel

Heroine works for hero's mother and also in doing some help in taking notes for hero's thesis. She works in hero's home. He hates her and wants to send her first by scolding then by giving money and the heroine use to tell all these to hero's mother when it happened itself and gave the money to mother. Hero then hurted her physically ( i think he kisses her ) and tells if she can teall this also to his mother and after knowing this hero's mother sends heroine to work in hero's friend's place which is the next estate. suddenly heroine's mother falls ill and hero gives financial and moral support and many things happens after tht.

I want to read tht novel.can anyone tell me which one is tht.

RACE2129 and kchaithu like this.
  8. Nail

Nail New IL'ite

Please tell the Mr novel name hero rishi nandhan hero ku accidentaidum apram heroine tha sari pannuvanga I forget

9. kavimini

kavimini Bronze IL'ite

Hi its hanshika suga novel Kannal pesava

10. rosybalraj

rosybalraj New IL'ite

Can someone help with identifying the novel name please. Thanks!

Story starts with heroine arguing about not wishing to get married. The hero hides behind a boat and hears all this. The first time when hero would have seen her would have been in a yellow saree..they then get married and later the heroine falls in love with the hero too.