1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find the name/characters/author of this novel?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Gayathri47, Oct 7, 2010.

1. indu77

indu77 New IL'ite

Re: Share Tamil Novels and Give your Valuable Comments here...

hai friends
    once i read a story i think its title is ninnai charenadaienthen not by rc ,the story is , madhumitha lives with her uncle family ( the parents of the arjun with whom she got engagement and dies before marrige) and work in hero company who loves her for past 5 yrs without knowing all these.in the family compelltion atlast she marries hero and after somedays lead a nice life, both the hero and heroine family were so big and there will be lots of fun i like this story very much will u pls anyone upload it for me thanks in advance.

indu:bowdown

2. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Re: Share Tamil Novels and Give your Valuable Comments here...

Hi Indu,

Its the novel written by a new author "Shenba", and this story was published in Amuthas blogspot... Its a lovely story... Sorry this story is not available currently on Amuthas...

And hope u may aware the copyright issues for the novels published in Amuthas... Sorry i am helpless...

3. Cliff

Cliff New IL'ite

Re: Malayalam Novels

hello,

I am looking for an old novel ( maybe 40- 50 years old). don't know the name of the author or the book. The main characters name is Gopi. he is really attached to his mother. he has a younger brother, father is an alcoholic and gets murdered just when he was about to reform. Gopi's neighbor is Shantha. His best friend is Purushotthaman. purushotthaman gets into bad company ie. printing fake currency etc and gets Gopi also involved in it. towards the end gopi loses an arm or a leg in a police encounter.

it is really a sad story and I read it when I was a little boy. I would really be happy if some one can provide any lead to procure this novel. It is kind of like my life, so i can relate to it a lot.

thnaks

Cliff

4. prthukumar

prthukumar New IL'ite

Can any one tel me the name of the below novel... had read this story long time back...

novels goes this way......

Hero will fell in love with heroine at first sight.he will force and marry her, after marriage he would wait for her to turnup but in between her father will insult him in a party, in turn to give a counter attack he would rape her. she would bcum pregnant and would fell in love with him. but on a guilty note, he would ready a give a divorce. bt she will not accept. so he would bring a girl to the house.. story goes on..

Name and author plsssss..

5. eswarisubramani

eswarisubramani New IL'ite

Please help me to find out this novel

hello
    Please help me to find out this novel. I hope this is kj's novel but not sure.
    Hero name is Manush Nandhan and heroine name is Nayani. They both get married when nayani is 18. And due to some problem they get seperated and nayani continues her studies in chennai i think bt not sure. She will come to her native because her father is ill. The story runs in this way. At last Nayani they both will be united. Its my most favourite novel but unfortunately i forgot d title. So plz help me to find out.

6. sasimukesh

sasimukesh Senior IL'ite

Re: Please help me to find out this novel

Umabalakumar-Theendi Sendra Thendral

7. nirancha

nirancha Senior IL'ite

Please help me get this book... title name.....author name etc......

Heroin's father is MD to hero. heroin starts luving hero at first sight....she tells her wish to her father....heroin's father convinces hero's family to get them married........hero starts hating heroin...and be rude to her.....heroin finds out the real reason behind his hatred as his ex-love.....hero's lover will be dying of some disease. Heroin helps the hero's ex-lover to fight her disease.....in-bet hero devlops affection for heroin.....ex-lover will not be taking the medication just to unite hero and heroin.....one of the character name is sowdhamini....i think its a kanmani novel......

PS: This is NOT Puthu vairam naan unakku of RC maam....

8. eswarisubramani

searchin for novel

hello everyone
    I'm searching for a novel whose hero name is manush nandhan and heroine name is nayani. i think it is kj's novel. story goes in the way that hero and heroine get married when she is 18 and they get seperated. heroine started to study and do the job in chennai. after 5 years she will come to her native bcoz her father is admitted in hospital.

Please help me to find out this novel.

9. mithradevy

mithradevy New IL'ite

Re: searchin for novel

It is UB's novel Theendi Sendra Thendral

10. eswarisubramani

Re: searchin for novel

thank u so much