1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find the name/characters/author of this novel?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Gayathri47, Oct 7, 2010.

1. RACE2129

RACE2129 New IL'ite

Sorry for the trouble friend .....na teriyama kettuten and thanks for the information friend

2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Hayyo y sorry lam. I just said here novels are not shared pa. I myself couldn't get the novels I wanted. That's y said it's futile to search here and hinted you on the sources.

3. RACE2129

RACE2129 New IL'ite

Ok done my friend i will try to search that novel.....and thanks for the reply

4. SantKana

SantKana New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am new to this IL kindly help me to find the story name it’s been a while ago I read that story
    The story is heroine grandmother died to save the hero’s anni, then hero anni help heroine for her studies mean while hero fallen in love heroine refused his love and heroine joined the medical college and hero become the IPS officer in hero’s sister marriage he forcefully marry the heroine every one hate heroine from hero family later they both love each other and family accept too

5. SantKana

SantKana New IL'ite

hi kindly help me to find this book if any one knew

6. divz

divz New IL'ite

Hello all,
    I am searching for the name of couple of novels
    Novel 1: Story goes like heroine mom is servant in hero house.Hero's grandma is very cruel to her daughter in law and servants for any small reason and loves her grandson (hero) .She will take him to US to her daughter house when he is like 12 .Till then he will treat the heroine badly .He will come back after he finishes college and start a company with his friend in US.By then he realised he loves heroine and will bring lot of stuff for her.She will remember how he treated her and remember her mother words that she have to wish for normal guy not rich people.Hero start as head of his father company and how he make heroine love him is the story.In between hero save her from bad guys who were trying to behave badly to her.Also hero have a athai daughter that his grandma want to marry.But she loves heros friend. This is similar to nilave malarnditu and nila kaayum neram but not those.

Novel 2:
    Hero's first wife will leave him without any reason and vanish. So hero hates women.Heroine is married to him by his mother.They will be married for couple of years but won't even talk well.Somehow they will finally understand each other.At the time first wife will come and we come to know she became a samiyar.Heroine will misunderstand hero going to live with the first wife.Happily ever after after the issue is resolved
    TIA

7. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Second one is Jaisakthi`s novel, but can`t recollect the name.

8. divz

divz New IL'ite

Thank you for identifying the author.This will help.These two stories are stuck in my head and driving me crazy

9. meenaprak

meenaprak New IL'ite

Author Bhuvana Ram alias Seethalakshmi - Heroine name Sandhya, story from Nagercoil and Hero works as an aeronautical engineer in Singapore. Some of the prominent character names - Mangala (hero's mother name, Koushik etc.)) the village people call the heroine as sani. she is tamil graduate and hero engineering graduate. heroine ill treated by step mother. Can any one of you help me to find the story name?

thanks

10. ramanichandar

ramanichandar New IL'ite