1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

help gift suggestion for boyfriend

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by yusha, Jan 15, 2012.

1. yusha

yusha New IL'ite

Hi,
    My boyfriend's birthday is next week want to make something unique and special. Our relation is kind of in tough times and dunno if we will be together on next birthdays so want to make something really special.
    I have already presented him collage of our pics and made a poster too in last few years.
    He likes gadgets and almost have everything not able to think any other way what I can buy or make in within 2 days to be special.. Please suggest some nice gifts.

Thanks in advance!:)

2. hometowngirl

hometowngirl New IL'ite

Buy him a Digital Photoframe and store all his favorite pictures,if he likes to read buy Kindle Nook or Ipad ,if he drinks buy him a Engraved Blue lable Bottle,if he likes music buy Ipod,if he travel buy him a North Face Jacket ,will keep him warm during winter,rayban sunglasses,gps, satelite radio.

3. yusha

yusha New IL'ite

thanks for quick reply :).. he has all the gadgets.. he gets mostly the next week when a gadget is released.. glasses,gps everything is there any other ideas :(

4. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

Well in that way its difficult to say something....coz its obvious that if a person likes something he/she will definitely get it...and when we r giving gift to somebody its not mandatory that we cant give him/her such n such things only because he/she already has it!!!I mean to say I want to gift my husband a shirt that does not mean he has NO shirt!!!

Anyways the ideas given by the previous poster are nice!!
    U can go for nice shirt/T shirt , shoes, Watches....

5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

hi

you can give him, perfumes, diamond ring, bracelet, purse, Dress, shoes etc....

6. dancingdoll

dancingdoll New IL'ite

I understand your problem...my fiance loves gadgets and has everything.I can never think of gifting him any electronic item as he is particular about configurations,brands et

you can go for some personalized mouse pads,shirts,mugs or heart shape pillow. Maybe you can gift him a nice wallet and put a nice pic of yours inside the wallet or you can gift him jackets,watches etc.

7. dirtyfootprintz

dirtyfootprintz New IL'ite

I would to buy a guitar....

8. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

What about a high end branded wrist watch or a wallet? Even though he may own it before, nothing wrong in keeping an addition of these items.

If he likes jewellery, get him a bracelet or get a tattoo done or gift him a nice SPA treatment coupon.

Gud luck
    Shanti