help for school hunting.

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by dakshata, Jun 11, 2012.

1. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

dear friends,need ur help
    my daughter is 3 yr old,but v have decided to enroll her in kg-1 when she will be 4,i.e 2013-2014,actually she was a bit late in speaking,she is speaking well now but i think not enough though for kg,so was thinking of sending her to nursery.i want to know ur views about sharjah indian school ,is there nursery in that school,if yes can we send from september onwards..or so,i m really confused,waiting for ur inputs,thank u:bowdown

2. Priscy

Priscy Silver IL'ite

hi,

my daughter studies at Sharjah Indian school rt now in KG1 & yes they do have their own nursery called Gulf Rose Nursery.

My daughter started with Gulf Rose Nursery last year & its easier to get admission in Sharjah Indian School if you start with their Nursery. I am happy with her teachers effort in grooming her.

No idea about Sept. admission, but you can always visit their office & check with them.

3. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

hi priscy,
    thank you very much for the reply,ur reply just brought smile on my face.i will definitely visit the office and enroll my daughter in the nursery,what are the fees for nursery,and what is the timing,actualy i have 3 and half months old son,i have to look after him also..how is your daughter doing with her school..?thanks once again

4. Priscy

Priscy Silver IL'ite

Hi Dakshata,

I'm glad i could be of some help to you. The school fees r aed 366/- & if u require transport then additional aed 120/-

Timings for nursery r from 9am to 12.30pm.

hope this helps u again.

5. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

thanks again priscy,
    i have decided to put her in the same nursery,hope she starts up well,i m really worried.....

6. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priscy

Thanx for ur useful information abt the Shrjah Indian school cum Nursery....I would like to know is it running by our INDIAN CONSULATE....is it a branch of INDIAN HIGH SCHOOL,dubai?....

Is it located in school zone near national paints ,sharjah?....what is the fee for kg1 there?..pls share know...

I am in search for my baby for kg1.....the same nursery I can opt too.....

awaiting ur reply..if possible PM ur no to contact u on ths regard.....

Keerthi.

7. Priscy

Priscy Silver IL'ite

Hi Keerthi,

I am sooooo sorry for my very late reply...

Sharjah Indian School cum Nursery is a part of the Indian Association - Sharjah. It is not a branch of Indian High School, Dubai.

The school is located at Al Gubaibah Area which is just opposite to the Gold Center. The month school fees for KG1 are AED 366 + transportation.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
    Priscy

8. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Anybody got admission in the sharjah indian school nursery yesterday (9th september)

9. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

hi hema,
    on 9th of sep we went to the school,but didnt got admission,they told seats are full.we felt very disappointed,what about your kid?

10. abinayasarvan

abinayasarvan New IL'ite

hi dakshata,
    from your posts i understand that u have been to sharjah indian school.how is the school and when does admission start?