1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

hello mam,out marrg is done this is our 4th year actual we looking for baby but in pa

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by roshinidilip, Jun 19, 2015.

1. roshinidilip

roshinidilip New IL'ite

hello mam
    we got married.this is our 4th year,but we r looking for children but there is ashada masam for 2months.but couple of months back we r under going treament.doctor told after u got periods doctor adive me to come for treatment but ashadam started.is tht applicable for us.we r not newly married couple.but plz adive me.thk u

2. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

Re: hello mam,out marrg is done this is our 4th year actual we looking for baby but i

roshinidilip ashadam is applicable to newly married people with in one year. But I heard from elders it's not good to try for children in these days. mean while u discuss with gynec and continue with your treatment

3. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

Re: hello mam,out marrg is done this is our 4th year actual we looking for baby but i

Dear Roshni,

In those olden days, they used to ask husband and wife to stay apart during Ashadam month, only because if they conceive during that time, the baby will be born in April / May which are the hottest months in India anywhere. They wanted to avoid baby's and mom's discomfort.
    This rule too was applicable only for the first year of marriage.

Nowadays, it doesn't matter which month the baby is born. Also, you have been TTC for four years, so please go ahead with what the doctor said.

1 person likes this.