1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Heavy Periods - Help !

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by deevya, Aug 9, 2011.

1. deevya

deevya New IL'ite

Hi ,

I often have heavy bleeding . This time its almost my 10th day. I read somewhere that a concoction of Coriander Seeds is very helpful. Can someone tell me how to consume it ? And also, if I start today till when will my periods stop ? Please reply quickly

2. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

I have no idea @ coriander concoction.But please visit a Dr. to know the reason since you have said that you get heavy bleeding "often".One of my aunts had this problem and she was told that it has connection with thyroid hormone.So please check the real reason behind it.

3. deevya

deevya New IL'ite

Yes i am planning to visit a doc. But thought of trying some home remedy first rather than some allopathy medicine.
    Thanks for replying :)

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

powder putana dhal (chutney dhal) and have it. it will also control bleeding but better find the real cause for it by consulting a good gynaec. Grind pudhina and have that water too. If you get plaintain flower, its very good for uterus and bleeding problems. YOu can grind it and mix it with butter milk, add little salt and drink. these are home remedies. all the best.