1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Heaven in my balcony

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by deepagopalan, Nov 6, 2009.

1. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

Thanks for giving me a nice opportunity to share my own piece of heaven in my balcony,It was after marriage me and my hubby we started planting with a small tulsi plant, he bought and gave me a nice pot and we manage to keep it in balcony.we daily lit oil lamp to tulsi and Siva lingam and does small prayer in the evening. Since there is a problem in getting sunlight my little tulsi died very soon a month…that added our worries my hubby convinced me saying it’s a problem with not getting sunlight,so we purchased again a small tulsi plant and managed to keep it in sunlight side…it growed well but within 2months again the same that too died..this time we asked the gardener about the tips..we didt loose our patience we again purchased tulsi plant and asked him to put medicine…about 4months it grow’d well..again the same that too tied..for a month our balcony looked empty…I was confused and wonder why its not working with me even though we get little sunlight and all my neighbours have a small garden ..…days went month crossed..my parents visited my house after coming back from hometown..my dad love’s gardening. he said in low tone green will add your house gloom…and asked us why cant you keep tulsi..only me and my hubby know’s why the balcony is empty….without any words we moved office..while returing from office in the evening we both had in mind to purchase tulsi plant…my hubby said we should succeed..saying we went anxiously and purchased tulsi plant and went home…I was excited and told my hubby this time I wont allow it to die whatever it is saying I opened the door.we stood surprise wide opening our mouth and peeping out our eye balls..yes that was my dad’d wonder..within a day my balcony become a heaven with lot of plants…including 3 tulsi plant..i was overjoyed and jumped like anything I rang my dad’s mobile,he asked have you noticed anything special today..i didt get words to describe and thank him how that worries went when he created piece of heaven in balcony.. a week within we kept numerous plants after that we noticed yes that was the loneliness made our tulsi plant to die. we observed all our plants sharing their feelings,glittering and blooming add to my surprise one of the tulsi plant pot had six very small tulsi peeping out from the seeds..we are working hard to see smile and new buds from each plants, now its become six month..our garden become big and strong.. we love our garden like kids,we have wide varieties of plants and also have 4 big tulsi plant all are strong and healthy.our dreams became true when we performed tulsi marriage to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Krishna</st1:place> bhagvan on last Monday..we really felt we have done Kanya Sampradanam by considering tulsi plant as our daughter and lord Krishnan as bride groom. Now gardening became hobby, my hubby also started enjoying it everyday..it amuses us. The world is god’s garden,it was my dad bring backed my confidence again we succeed finally..we are here for a short time.yes comeon all the gardeners be thankful for having the privilege..GOD visit in your hardwork in gardening…

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
    3 people like this.

2. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

continuation..

few tulsi vivah snap.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
    2 people like this.
  3. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

yes it is heaven
    such a feast to eyes
    and beautifully decorated

4. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi its really a virtual feast to our eyes. Nice one. Very good job.:thumbsup

5. krispriya

krispriya Platinum IL'ite

hi deepagopalan "CUTE KRISHNA & CUTE TULSI". Colorfully deco', Its a visual treat.:thumbsup
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

Hi Lavii,

thanks for kick starting this thread by replying first..

thanks again for the compliment.

with love,

Deepa.

7. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

Thank youuuuu the credit goes to my dad and hubby who supported me to do it well..

with love,
    Deepa.

8. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

Thanks mini..

i have created a thread(story behind tulasi vivah and the procedure) in function festival and ritual ...if you are interested please check more photos of tulsi vivah in that thread.i have decorated tulsi and performed marriage to lord krishna.

br,
    Deepa.

9. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

Few flowers and plants ...snaps from my heaven balcony

Attached Files:

• 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      283.3 KB
      Views:
    • 16.JPG