1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Heat Boils

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by mercyagin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. mercyagin

mercyagin Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    My mom is suffering from a boil in her inner thigh. I need to know home remedies.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Keep applying coconut oil. My MIL did this when she had a boil. After a few days, the boil dried up and developed a crust.

Another time when she had a boil, she applied coconut oil again. This time the boil ripened and burst. This way the pus got cleared and the boil was healed. This is a home remedy.

1 person likes this.
  3. succhi

succhi Silver IL'ite

is it the boil with the pus inside??????????then try eating this mixture.............take equal amount of saunff and sugar,...this sounds simple bt is very effective i have tried it...........

1 person likes this.
  4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

along with the external application as suggested by ILites, let her alter her food pattern too. If non-vegetarian avoid eating it too much, especially fried ones. Tell her to drink plenty of water, tender coconut, buttermilk. Include methi seeds, to cool down the body every possible way. For any injury or wound, or boils like this it is advisable to reduce the sugar intake which help speeding up the healing process.

If she spots the boil at the very beginning stage (the skin in that place thickens, small pimple appear) immediately tell her apply coconut oil or lactocalamine to prevent it growing further along with alteration in her food habits.

Pickles, excess salt, sweets, sugar intake and other heat producing food shoudl be avoided to prevent this.