1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy weight loss diet?

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by femminathomas56, Dec 14, 2013.

1. femminathomas56

femminathomas56 New IL'ite

Hi, i want to loss 8 kg weight in one month. i have 80 kg weight and this condition is very irritating for me. with heavy weight i have many problems i can't jogging more then 10 mints. i want to follow natural diet procedure for loss weight fast. before i tried medicines for loss weight fast but i got some side effects and i drop to take medicines. if you can provide me great natural diet tips then share with me thanx.

Hair transplant in India | Hair loss in Men/Women | Hair transplant Cost

1 person likes this.

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Dear op,

There is no need to get frustrtaed over this. Many people face weight issues today, and the most important thing for weight loss is patience.

First of all, you need to start loving your body the way it is. 80kgs doesn't seem much, you can get fit with a good nuturious diet and exercise regimen. Most people start off their weightloss journeys at this weight, and succceed.

8kgs weightloss per onth is not possible, and very unhealthy, even if you do manage to lose that much, it will definately bounce back.

You can check various diet plans on several threads here to get some ides.

From my own experience, I can tell you to follow Rujuta Diwekar's diet plan. Read the two books she has written, and chalk out a plan for yourself that fits into your routine, with the help of her guidelines.

Good luck for your weightloss journey!!

3. harryleo

harryleo New IL'ite

hello femminathomas,
    Best way to loss weight to do daily exercise and avoid junk food . if you need to natural solution to loss own weight , you can concern from Rxocean doctors who give you the proper diet plan. I was also suffering from this problem then i concern Rxocean hospital Doctors. I have really got the result in less time.