1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy and Tasty vegetable & Fruit juice for toddlers

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by shwetadhamankar, Mar 26, 2014.

1. shwetadhamankar

shwetadhamankar New IL'ite

Mostly toddlers dont prefer solid vegetables or fruits to eat. This juice is a gr8 idea.

Recipe - 6 to 7 black grapes, 1/2 tomato, 1/2 raw beet root, 1/2 raw carrot, 4 to 5 spinach leaves, 1 or 2 strawberries, 3 or 4 blackberries or rasberries whichever available and little water for smooth consistency and grind it in a mixer jar.

The taste is sweet due to grapes and tangy due to tomatoes. The drink is very nutrititious as it contains antioxidants, beta kerotene, vitamin A iron and very good for skin as well. My son who is 27months old loves to have it.

3 people like this.

2. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

you give him with the pulp...??? very good that he likes it... I give my 2 yr old apples, carrot juice, I juice it with juicer so he didn't take with pulp yet don't know if he likes it or not. I would like to try the veggie one see how he likes it..

3. shwetadhamankar

shwetadhamankar New IL'ite

Ya I give him with pulp. Make a smooth paste so that no lumps are left out. Also it taste great. Try it once and see whether your kid likes it or not

4. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

sure I will try it and see... but I wont give him grapes as he gets cold from that so instead I will add apple or some other fruit and see...anyway he is now 2yr so the one with pulp should be okay..