Health of my second baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by kirthi3, Oct 18, 2015.

1. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Hi Friends

My first kid is 1 year and 2 months and now I am pregnant of 7 weeks.I have done home test and my Gyn has also confirmed it. Now what is my concern is whether my second baby will be a healthy baby. Please advice me friends, as me and my dh are in very big dilemma.
    1) After my delivery till now, I am feeling very tired.As I have put on weight I was not having food properly.Mostly I will skip the food and was not having nutritious food, no fruits, no vegetables.I took anti biotic, fever and cold tablets last week, as I don't know that I was pregnant. Had drank minimum 3 large cup coffees. I was not having proper sleep,as my first kid wont sleep properly in night.Now I am so worried about the baby health,as most of the inner parts have developed. I consulted my Gyn, as she was in hurry as I were the last one for consultation. She told that baby might be healthy.Please advice me how healthy the baby will be.
    2) I am breastfeeding my first kid,will it affect second baby. When I start feeding, I will feel some contradiction in my stomach.
    3) I am working, I want to take care both the babies,as I won't get proper support from my mother.My mil had passed away when my dh was young.Please advice me.

For my first kid itself, we were in TTC for almost 1 year.So I know the importance of this baby.Even then also when I think of this baby's health, my mind is in dilemma whether to continue or not.Please advice as I am not getting proper guidance from my mother also.

Thanks
    Kirthi

2. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

friendssmiley Hearty congratulations dear . Don't stress too much if baby is not healthy dr could have informed u else in next appointment ask clearly about baby health . As of now no issues bcuz baby needs only some drops of blood from now u can take healthy food bcuz baby is precious when ever u want u can't get ..it's purely blessing of god..regarding feeding ur baby and weight am not sure let's see our IL frnds wat they say

All the best and take care of your health dear

3. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Thanks a lot paramlav. At this situation, your words are really so supportive.:)

Let me wait for some more advice from other friends.

4. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations! You baby has a lot more growing to do. Please stop worrying because that is more harmful for the baby. Cheer up! Do things which please you. You need to be taking post natal vitamins while you are feeding your baby and prenatal vitamins for your second one. Talk to your doctor quickly about the same. Don't delay that.

Focus on taking care of yourself. Eat well and rest well. Get help if required with cooking and housework. Also start making your first child independent by supporting self feeding.

There will be scans going forward to see how well the baby is growing. There have been many many people who have given birth with a lesser gap. The chances are very high that your second one is absolutely normal. So stop worrying and focus on yourself.

Who takes care of your baby now while you go to work? You will need to organise child care around your work schedule. I'm certain you can do it. Don't panic. Enjoy the pregnancy.

5. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

Thank you dear Am so glad u got relief ..take care of your health

6. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Sorry friends for the late reply,as I am not getting time to check the net.

Thanks paramlav and guesshoo for your advices. :)

1 person likes this.