Headache With Long Name

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shravs3, Sep 12, 2019.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

When my elder kid born in India, me and my husband agreed to have mother and father initial in his birth certificate. When applied visa we gave both names but when he came to USA and within 10 days, we have to admit in hospital. It was very difficult to write full last name( me n my husband have two word first names,so total 4 word) and also difficult to explain to people. Even now,he ask us why has lengthy last name which is difficult to say. So second kid,we just gave first word of both of our names. I can understand the difficulty of lengthy long names.

Thyagarajan and shravs3 like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

This post is invisible & I am not expert in cryptography.
    It must be good since posted by a stalwart and a pioneer in that.
    God bless

3. Thyagarajan

:hello:I did see responses replies just now.
    2. Longest unpronounceable names with so many letters in it silent in the geography it is originated, I used to check up for its correct pronunciation through BBC and AIR. Some Russian names difficult to remember and pronounce. From google I found
    3. Google search yielded The longest name used by anyone is Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus , Senior, who was born at Bergorf, near Hamburg, Germany, on 29 February 1904.”Aug 3, 2018.

4. In Longest names one letter missed in typing, results in greater chaos in technological world. Mis match in names often the cause for return of papers refusal of admittance or refunds as in railways. Yes it is headache .which type of headache out of fifty odd types. Only google can tell us.
    5. Swedish names spelling and its pronunciation widely differ as can be observed in
    Dag Hjalmar Agne Carl Hammarskjöld who was a Swedish economist and diplomat who served as the second Secretary-General of the United Nations.
    6. Instead of some one writing or typing our name it is better we do it ourselves or it is spelt out properly like GOWDA - G for God O for hole W for window D for Dog and A for apple. OR USE MILITARY STYLE ALPHA BETA CHARLIE DELTA ..
    Thanks for the splitting headache
    Regards.
    God - Christ in English sounds Krisna in Hebrew.

shravs3 likes this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

So are you Shravanthi bengaluru Suresh Kumar?
    And now I get why you are shravs3 . You have 3 names in your name.:tearsofjoy:

That's jobless me just messing around with you :astonished::astonished:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:
    You must be having a feel good with zeroing in OP’s three in one name . Kudos to you Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or his creation detective Sherlock Homes or Watson.
    Thanks and Regards.

shravs3 and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I was trying just shravs but IL was not letting me so I had to add some extra thing so just added this random number :grin:

Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.
  7. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Omg :rolleye:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Also if I add 2 digit number I thought people would think tats my age so to prevent tat had to manage with 1 digit alone :sweatsmile:

Thyagarajan likes this.