Head bath during first month?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by cathy, Nov 3, 2007.

1. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Basically, that is the reason we lose weight during the first trimester. I lost around 4 kgs. My husband was shocked and was completely behind me to eat food. I was getting irritated as I couldnt eat and he is eat eat :spin

Since now at a constant pace a little weight gain is there, he is relaxed :-o

But they say that baby takes the amount of nutrition it does need. However all due to the hormones at work, we would need that extra energy to put up with.

I am saying all this, but I do nothing to have that extra nutrition :notthatway:

Take care

2. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Don't worry... this is quite normal. Somewhere I read 'morning sickness' is infact a good sign that the placenta is developing well:) And don't worry about eating for the baby yet;) Don't forget the supplement, eat in regular intervals whatever you can manage. I was on bread/nutella for 2 entire months with my first baby. Find out which fruit your body (or rather tongue) accepts the most. I liked only sour clementines and green grapes. And taking an early dinner... i mean really early at 6.30-7 helps a lot. Keep fruit yogurt in your fridge. If you feel hungry (which is rare at this stage) wipe that off:) And even though junk food is not good a handful of potato chips or french fries does help to calm down.